Reviews for Speak The Words Out Loud
MicknStar chapter 5 . 12/1/2003
What do we think about it?
M...
We think it's lovely and we think those are perfect Logs and Rems. Perfect.
Deep and insightful, like all your fics. And your English is really excellent! better than ours in fact
*grinGRIN*
Domi-lady chapter 5 . 9/10/2003
Cool, what more can I say?

Loved Ororo's view at the end!

*Grins to herself* Remy and Logan watching the sun come up...how romantic *Grins again before realizing what she is doing*

Sorry *looks lsightly embarrased* umm...I have to go now...*runs away quite quickly*
giveGodtheglory chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
You made the story fit the song very well. Also, your depiction of the feelings of the men was realsticly portrayed.

Thanks for writing such a neat story.

God bless you.
lilvior chapter 5 . 6/6/2003
ooh, that sounds quite realistic, like something that would actually happen in thecomics. Logan and Remy make a great slash pair, but sometimes, as u've demonstrated, they make even better friends.
remysgame chapter 5 . 5/9/2003
OMG! i loved this story and i think that it was great to keep the chaters short and sweet. i really like how you duid this, the song goes perfect with the story and emotions...GREAT FIC!
no use 4 a name chapter 5 . 11/23/2002
wonderbar! lol.. :) kewl story!
BJ chapter 5 . 10/8/2002
Beautifully handled! I love that Ororo is watching "her" men. She always

seems to know their thoughts before they do. Could I maybe beg for

another story to buid on this one? It would make a great series! I'll watch for more from you( I hope)!
remysgame chapter 4 . 10/1/2002
Awwwww!

I hope they make eachother feel better

Friends are so important!

I love the story!

Please keep going with it

Can't wait to see who the third person is
wolvster chapter 4 . 10/1/2002
Yeah, sorry 'bout the short chapters, but I wanted to write a story without dialogues, which is short but powerful enough to show their feelings... hope I succeeded...
BJ chapter 4 . 10/1/2002
You're doing a wonderful job with this story. I'm always happy to see a new chapter has been added. My only complaint is that the chapters are too short. I want lots more! Keep going, you're doing great.:)
remysgame chapter 3 . 9/30/2002
This is truely an awesome fic

i cannot wait to see where it goes from here
remysgame chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
This is really good so far!

I can see it now, Remy and Logan best-drinking-buds!

I can't wait for more!

Not complaining or nothin but plz try to make ur chapters abit longer in the future

Little Miss Nintendo chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
O.o nice. very nice. i've never heard of this song before! but nice fic please write more soon!
BJ chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
I love it so far. will you post more please.
Court1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002