Reviews for The Tigers Come at Night
klarsen117 chapter 7 . 2/2
These poor kids. Because after everything they've been through, they're still kids. Finnick has always been one of my favorite characters, I hope to see more of him here
klarsen117 chapter 4 . 2/2
Oh damn. I wonder if she's pregnant.
nandy7781 chapter 9 . 12/26/2017
Reread this story after a year and I'm still left wanting more. Is that going to happen? Please say yes!
Queen Raja chapter 9 . 10/9/2017
Just found this story! Any plans to continue it? Would love to know what you have in store!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/6/2017
Please update 3
Lovelytothebone chapter 9 . 8/22/2017
Please come back and add more chapters!
shadowsofthelight369 chapter 9 . 6/25/2017
Please update soon. I absolutely love this story.
VAlover10 chapter 9 . 5/12/2017
This is one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It's interesting and captivating. I couldn't put it down. Please please please continue because this is amazing!
Superstar309 chapter 9 . 4/30/2017
Thanks for updating this story! Looking forward to more.
ShadowCrystal26 chapter 9 . 4/23/2017
Thank you for not giving up on this story :)
I'll be patiently waiting for the next chapter lol
cayt326 chapter 9 . 4/12/2017
Excited for more!
honeylime chapter 9 . 4/14/2017
Thanks for the update! I love how this story is progressing, and hopefully we're moving into the phase where Katniss and Peeta can be more proactive instead of having to just accept their fate. It appears that their 'appointment' with Plutarch isn't going to be run-of-the-mill.

I also like how they're acting more as a team now. Though, their physical relationship seems more comfort-seeking and experimental at this point, they're building a great foundation to work from.

I'm within a few days of my five year anniversary for the books as well, and about a month or so shy of reading fanfic for the first time five years ago. What a ride! ;)
mansts chapter 9 . 4/12/2017
Amazing chapter! I'm so glad they didn't get awkward with each other
hptk chapter 9 . 4/12/2017
I'm loving the relationship that Peeta and Katniss are building, I'm glad that they can be themselves and finally be comfortable around each other. I know that this is your story, but can you give us a warning if Katniss is ever going to sleep with Gale, I know there is something going on with Peeta right now but I've read stories where she sleeps with Gale even if she is with Peeta bc Gale is hurt and this is the only way she knows how to comfort him.
Anyways, great story! And hopefully Plutarch and Finnick are just there to talk about the games in secret.
supergirl971 chapter 8 . 3/7/2017
Moi non plus je n'en ai aucune idée lol
Hâte de voir où tu nous emmènes ! J'ai apprécié le lemon en tout cas, pile comme il fallait ;-)