Reviews for Sins of the Past
Great story
Kazza18 chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
Wow. Out of all the stories you have on Fanfiction, this is the last one I wanted to read. I really thought it just wouldn't be that great. In fact, it's probably one of my favourites. And I think Bella kind of is a hero in the story, along with the Volturi. They look out for each other. Very admirable. Just don't get on their bad side...
Vwchick chapter 24 . 6/9/2016
Wonderful ending- sad, poignant, fricking hilarious at moments- even though as you said " it's the feel good story of the year" it was really good- and even tragically beautiful in places- thank you for posting this
Vwchick chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
I wasn't sure how much I would like this story- but I love it! You are a super talented writer! And omg your story about your daughter, I could just picture my husband I know he already gets this look on his face when she asks for money for Victoria's secert I also love the humor you can put even into a not so light story- I was dying with how Bella and Jane have been messing with Caius - amazing story! Thank you!
Brandi Neri chapter 24 . 5/2/2016
loved it
gotitbad chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
This was a cool idea for a story! I had a hard time leaving it to do real life!
5havidreader chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
I could kiss you for writing such a freaking masterpiece! seriously, amazing work.
MarbellaS chapter 24 . 1/21/2016
You know, I really did not want to read this story. I was only going to read the first chapter. But I read that chapter and then it drew me in. I couldn't put it down. I started it last night around 8 and went to sleep at 2, woke up at 11 and immediately grabbed my phone to start reading again. I just finished it. It's 3 pm. This story got to me. I love your other stories. I love To. This is not my favorite of your stories, but it is the most memorable. Thank you for this story, and all of your other ones.
Bella
monay9e chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Bravo! I couldn't stop reading this story! You are an and exceptional writer. I loved this story, Bella was bad ass.
monay9e chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Damn this story is good! I never would have thought that it was Billy!
miawmiaw chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Oooohhh that visit of Peter and company was the funniest encounter I have ever read. I love it!
miszharleyquinn chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
Every time I pick up my fone and read one of your stories I get lost in the world you have written I have always enjoyed reading your works but this by far was the best I have read since I started reading fanfiction. I can't wait for more. I know it won't be in the twilight universe but I still plan on enjoying every world you write
Yurihentai641 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Just confused but i feel that Jane looks too young to be in a relationship with Bella, humans must certainly have a problem with it if not other vampires.
Charlie0925 chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
Wow, this was a brilliant read! Hard to read at times but wonderfully written, great job hon! ;o)
Debbie White chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Great story! I'm glad you didn't kill the entire tribe... thanks for writing it! :)