Reviews for Sins of the Past
UmiyyadKhan chapter 24 . 5/25
I just got this idea after reading this masterpiece in one day (though being upset by the extinction of wolves), so I matched some of the old wolves with seven deadly sins. EnvyLeah (toward Sam and Emily)
GluttonyBrady and Collin (got drunk at the party sixteen years ago)
GreedBilly (his power hunger)
LustEmbry (toward Bella)
PrideJared (toward Kim's crush and imprint)
SlothJacob (unable to challenge his father and Alpha)
WrathPaul (abusing Rachel)
merniizztat chapter 24 . 5/11
Great story...
TinaF chapter 24 . 5/2
Fantastic story! Thank you for sharing.
Corseted.Pirate chapter 24 . 4/5
This story has dark turns. It has true love in the face of huge adversity. It had things that I never saw coming till you slammed them upside my head like a 2x4. I cried more than a couple times while reading. I don't usually like stories that have POVs from more than two people, it really worked here though. Garrett getting that confession and deciding to spread the word was a fitting punishment for the coward. He knew! That bastard knew and left her to it.

It is authors like you that make me love fanfiction. Thank you for making this effort and seeing it through. It really sucks that part of where you got it was a 7 minute long seizure that almost killed you. I'm glad that you were able to make something amazing out of such a debilitating illness.
Great story
Kazza18 chapter 24 . 8/21/2016
Wow. Out of all the stories you have on Fanfiction, this is the last one I wanted to read. I really thought it just wouldn't be that great. In fact, it's probably one of my favourites. And I think Bella kind of is a hero in the story, along with the Volturi. They look out for each other. Very admirable. Just don't get on their bad side...
Vwchick chapter 24 . 6/9/2016
Wonderful ending- sad, poignant, fricking hilarious at moments- even though as you said " it's the feel good story of the year" it was really good- and even tragically beautiful in places- thank you for posting this
Vwchick chapter 17 . 6/9/2016
I wasn't sure how much I would like this story- but I love it! You are a super talented writer! And omg your story about your daughter, I could just picture my husband I know he already gets this look on his face when she asks for money for Victoria's secert I also love the humor you can put even into a not so light story- I was dying with how Bella and Jane have been messing with Caius - amazing story! Thank you!
Brandi Neri chapter 24 . 5/2/2016
loved it
gotitbad chapter 24 . 3/29/2016
This was a cool idea for a story! I had a hard time leaving it to do real life!
5havidreader chapter 24 . 2/24/2016
I could kiss you for writing such a freaking masterpiece! seriously, amazing work.
MarbellaS chapter 24 . 1/21/2016
You know, I really did not want to read this story. I was only going to read the first chapter. But I read that chapter and then it drew me in. I couldn't put it down. I started it last night around 8 and went to sleep at 2, woke up at 11 and immediately grabbed my phone to start reading again. I just finished it. It's 3 pm. This story got to me. I love your other stories. I love To. This is not my favorite of your stories, but it is the most memorable. Thank you for this story, and all of your other ones.
Bella
monay9e chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Bravo! I couldn't stop reading this story! You are an and exceptional writer. I loved this story, Bella was bad ass.
monay9e chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Damn this story is good! I never would have thought that it was Billy!
miawmiaw chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Oooohhh that visit of Peter and company was the funniest encounter I have ever read. I love it!