Reviews for Sins of the Past
bella-indah-98 chapter 24 . 1/21
You know, I really did not want to read this story. I was only going to read the first chapter. But I read that chapter and then it drew me in. I couldn't put it down. I started it last night around 8 and went to sleep at 2, woke up at 11 and immediately grabbed my phone to start reading again. I just finished it. It's 3 pm. This story got to me. I love your other stories. I love To. This is not my favorite of your stories, but it is the most memorable. Thank you for this story, and all of your other ones.
Bella
monay9e chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Bravo! I couldn't stop reading this story! You are an and exceptional writer. I loved this story, Bella was bad ass.
monay9e chapter 10 . 12/2/2015
Damn this story is good! I never would have thought that it was Billy!
miawmiaw chapter 18 . 10/5/2015
Oooohhh that visit of Peter and company was the funniest encounter I have ever read. I love it!
miszharleyquinn chapter 24 . 9/13/2015
Every time I pick up my fone and read one of your stories I get lost in the world you have written I have always enjoyed reading your works but this by far was the best I have read since I started reading fanfiction. I can't wait for more. I know it won't be in the twilight universe but I still plan on enjoying every world you write
Yurihentai641 chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Just confused but i feel that Jane looks too young to be in a relationship with Bella, humans must certainly have a problem with it if not other vampires.
Charlie0925 chapter 24 . 8/2/2015
Wow, this was a brilliant read! Hard to read at times but wonderfully written, great job hon! ;o)
Debbie White chapter 24 . 6/7/2015
Great story! I'm glad you didn't kill the entire tribe... thanks for writing it! :)
JustARead chapter 23 . 3/24/2015
Whoa
JustARead chapter 10 . 3/22/2015
Sick bastard
JustARead chapter 9 . 3/22/2015
E making habit of human girls huh