Reviews for The People of Forever Are Not Afraid
hermonine chapter 5 . 5/15
Great start to the story, update soon!
Book.Girl1993 chapter 5 . 5/4
Your story is amazing and I hope to see you finish it soon. The first paragraph of the first chapter caught my attention as soon as I read it. It well written and it captures the readers attention and I look forward to more chapters.
lalala chapter 5 . 4/22
Are you going to update soon? because this is so realistic and very good, i really love the whole 'edward dies' twist and really hope you continue this.
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 5 . 3/13
Please update
Scarlett Woman chapter 5 . 1/25
Are you still working on this? I am not a fan of Edward/Bella but his death was weird. What made Aro kill him when he intended to keep Bella, Would not Carlise friendship save his life, unless he provoked the Volturi. As you did not show the scene I am left confused.
Sheryl-lau chapter 5 . 1/6
please update, I was just getting hooked on it!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 5 . 12/17/2014
Eeep! I am really getting into this story :D I hope you can update it again soon :D
ssiles chapter 3 . 11/30/2014
I like the fact that you have left vampires in character. We fell in love with them for that reason. SM has a good set of characters but veggie eating vampires is absurd. I love the fanfictions that deal with the more realistic. I love the voluri pairings with aro\bell & Bella\Caius. Vampires are known for LUST-blood\sex. Its why we fell in love and been fascinated by them. Keep up the good work and please update.
DavidsonAndrea chapter 5 . 11/12/2014
Interesting story. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
laumirot chapter 5 . 10/6/2014
nice plot can you update please
Edge of Sanity chapter 5 . 8/25/2014
you should really REALLY update this :)
ClaryF chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Amazing chapter! Loved it!
Guest chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Poor Edward :(
The-Strange-Case-Of chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Please please please post! I love your story!