Reviews for Bound To You
Emilycatherine27 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Please please please update soon!
Rosebud on Royal Icing chapter 2 . 3/23/2014
You need to update this fic. Like, IMMEDIATELY! What has happened? Why would you abandon something with such potential? I love the premise and the characters. I want to know more. No, I NEED to know MOAArrrrr! Please, please, please, I know it has been soooo long since you've updated (11 years) but you need to update! I am dying for more!
Lil Miss Chick chapter 6 . 11/29/2006
great story and i hope you update soon, i love the plot line so far.
Alianis-Aliatria chapter 6 . 7/27/2006
I would love nothing more than for this fic to continue but alas! Time is cruel and has torn our author from her fic writing duties. *glares* I tease! Honestly though, I want to see this to the end!
HopelessRomantic750 chapter 6 . 7/5/2006
I like it a lot. It's nice to finally find a good Legolas story that isn't slash. The plot is good. I'm so glad they are falling in love. Where did you get your Elvish? It's slightly different form the Elvish I've seen and used. Also, do you have meanings for the names? If you do could you tell me what they are? I'd look them up myself but it's somewhat of a pain and I seem to have misplaced my dictionary *again*. What does Morel mean?
Aganippe chapter 6 . 5/2/2006
ok, i know this is THREE years late, but... UPDATE PLEASE!
uptowngirl48 chapter 6 . 9/29/2005
hey! very insteresting,update soon please! :D
lissie chapter 5 . 9/13/2005
Hope you update soon.
Orangeblossom07 chapter 6 . 7/20/2005
I absolutely love this story. I really think you should update it soon, it's too good of a story to just kind of leave alone. I want to know how this story is going to end. I love how you write too, you write with just enough details, and you write with just enough knowledge of knowing what you want to write and how your going to put it into words. I hope you update this story real soon cause I can't wait.

HAPPY WRITING!

~*Orangeblossom*~
Manwathiel chapter 6 . 3/26/2005
Where is the rest? It has been a couple years now! Where is the rest?
Lady Excalibur chapter 6 . 1/31/2005
I really like this story. Please update soon
Anduwen chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
*Cough, cough* Hi... resident canon nazi here. The story is actually pretty darn good, but...

1) Vendui’ is DROW. D-R-O-W. Tolkien did NOT come up with Drow. *Mentally counts to 10* Mae govannen is ‘hello’.

2) Arwen is a name. It means Noble Maiden in Quenya, I believe. It doesn’t mean Lady. Híril is ‘lady’.

3) I have no clue what ‘aut’ means. Noro lim is ‘ride on’.

4) Atar? Ada is ‘father’

Lalaith means ‘laughter’. Moreliniel, as far as I can see, means dark star maiden who sings.

If it’s been ages since the ring was destroyed, why aren’t Gimli and Legolas happily in Valinor?

“Carfacion
Crecy chapter 6 . 7/17/2004
It's been over a year. I'd be hopeing that you would have edited them now, and started to update again. Please update soon!
Miserablely Happy chapter 6 . 7/10/2004
grr...UPDATE! i wanna read more. .~
Kaimee chapter 3 . 5/6/2004
Great story! Please please update!
please...:)
I love your plot and also i love your user name "Orli bloomed me" lmao! that's the best!
Later-