Reviews for Bound To You
Just me chapter 6 . 7/24/2003
that was so good
CranBerryJuice411 chapter 1 . 7/16/2003
I love this fanfic, I really can't wait for more. All your fanfics is amazing, you're such a wonderful author. I really hope you update soon, but, I understand these fanfics take time and I realize you have a life outside of fanfiction.
Crystal Snowflakes chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
Ah...cute...definitely cute
wanakisslegolas chapter 6 . 7/6/2003
AAw hury! im like dying to read these! i love all of your stories and so update soon!

a very impatient becca
Amauros Thoughts chapter 6 . 6/27/2003
What happened to you? Im so sad, you havnt updated '0( I might have to re read all your stories since you havnt updated them you doodle bum /

~Amauros Thoughts
safelysound chapter 6 . 6/18/2003
update all of your stories SOON!
Losing grip chapter 5 . 6/2/2003
Poor Moreliniel. 'Tis true that Thranduil is stupid. Why shouldn't newly-weds sleep in the same room? If they did none of this would have happened. (I know, I know, this is the story. The plot. But come on, let's have some logic here.) I'm very very sad to see that there's no more, so PLEASE update soon! Big pretty please? With a cherry on top? (Or any other food of your choice in case you are allergic to cherries or simply don't like them.)

Peace out.

Losing grip chapter 4 . 6/2/2003
The story is totally, absolutely great, as I've told you many times, but there is one thing that bothers me: how come Moreliniel is always thinking she's not good enough for Legolas, and that she couldn't bring him happiness and all that? Is it because of something linked to her past, or just a lack of self-confidence? If things don't clear up in the next chap, I shall torture you until you update! No, just kidding. You know I won't do that. :D

Rock on, rock on...

Peace out!

~Losing grip~ (Jenny)
Losing grip chapter 3 . 6/2/2003
Man is Moreliniel ever lucky. I'd give anything to be in her place, even if that involves being threatened to be bound to Lostwathion, cuz at the end I'd get Legolas! That'd be so cool. (Oh, at least I get to live out that fantasm by writing "Lies, Rumours and Vicious Innuendo". LoL) Anyway, it's really really good and so passionate! Man how can you write like that? If you haven't considered becoming an author in the future, you should. You'd write bestsellers, girl.

OK, I'm off to read the rest! Rock on!

Losing grip chapter 2 . 6/2/2003
Mwahahaha. Now I get it. OK. 'Tis good, really good, and I'm dying to read more but can't until after English class. It's the last English class of the YEAR! Heck, of all my high school scolarity! Yay! (Aren't you so immensely happy for me? j/k.) Gotta run now! See ya.

Peace out.

Losing grip chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
The crazy girl gets the 100th review! Hooray for me.

OK, 'tis good so far 'cept that why didn't Lostwathion just take her himself? I mean, being as cruel as he is, why did he give Legolas the choice? (I'm sure it's pretty obvious to most people but hey, I just survived history, French and 2 hours of math! Can you blame me?)

I'll try to read more now, then dash back to school for English class but don't fear, I shall come back to finish it as soon as I can!

~Losing grip~ (Jenny)
lordoftheringself chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Hey, Ami! GREAT start to the story! I love how you combined strong emotions, like fear and passion. Nice job, also, on your first "graphic" fanfic!
freddie loves frodo chapter 2 . 5/23/2003
wow great descriptiom of legolas. i can just picture it and i like what i'm seeing
SugaCooki chapter 6 . 5/22/2003
O! Ok im happy to hear that you WILL continue! lol im awaiting the excellent work that you shall post and i hope soon! lol yea so dont forget about Midsummers eve! i love that one two! this is so true...you are my favorite author on ! i just love your stories so much! anyways please post soon! luv ya always,

~*~Becca~*~
Telmerethiel chapter 5 . 4/29/2003
Oh! You haven't updates since December! You have to update soon. I love the way Moreliniel is so unsure about being Legolas's wife. And it's so cute how Legolas treats her. But you have to update as soon as you possibly can. I'm putting this on my favorites so I can keep track of it.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »