Reviews for Bound To You
Erin chapter 5 . 4/23/2003
Hey, I really love youre storys especially the character Ami.. i guess you turned me into a fan fic junkie hahaha.. anyways good show.. and please post another chapter on this story please...
xiamysticmoon chapter 5 . 4/19/2003
Dang I have no idea who that was anyway I luv ur story so please updated lol please it's really I didn't even notice u say ami.

ur story rocks
xiamysticmoon chapter 4 . 4/19/2003
How sweet,i was wondering what made u come up with the idea of this story because it's really good now u got to updated it lol
xiamysticmoon chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
I luv ur story,I think that everything will work out fine
xiamysticmoon chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
lol the part that got me was I could picture someone helping him of his horse then him say be careful she's my wife lol and the faical expression,that would be priceless the story is really good
xiamysticmoon chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
wow okay you got into it right away story line.

~elsie~
Dark Angel 4523 chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
Wow! Good story! A little bit creepy though, having that happen to me would scare me shitless! I would never trust anyone again! I like it how Legolas wasn't a normal pigheaded male, how he didn't want to have sex with her, and how he took her feelings into play. This is a good story, keep going with it!
Froach chapter 5 . 4/18/2003
oh thats soo cute! I BET IT WAS THE KREEPY ELF THAT DANCED WITH HER! Oh well Lego will beat his ass! hehe GREAT CHAPTERS! i have to go tell my friend about this now!
Froach chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Holy crap thats shocking and sad that it happened that way! What an evil friend, well not any more a friend! Great chapter!
albinofrog88 chapter 5 . 4/17/2003
great story! I realize you probably aren't planning on ever updating-last time was December, but you could so I thought I'd leave a review anywayz.
cheba chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
are u ever going to finish bound to you? I really like this story and and since this one has been left undone for so long I finally got curious
Sarah chapter 4 . 4/13/2003
He had not prepared himself enough for this. She looked so care free, so beautiful. He all of a sudden felt a longing to run his fingers through her long, silky hair.

Moreliniel took in the sight of him. He wore a silver tunic, with darker gray leggings. A silver cape was draped over one shoulder, and the same star pendant hung in the middle of his brow.

(I thought this kinda amusing. you accidently used Ami, the character of your other story here. lol)

AMI SMILED AT HIM.

She could tell he was taken aback and felt flattered.

He was indeed the most handsome Elf she had ever seen.

Damn straight. he is the hottest thing to meet this earth. lol i luv the story!
Molldoll74 chapter 5 . 4/13/2003
Like your other stories, it's awesome! I see that you haven't updated for awhile, please reconsider, i'd love to read the rest. If not, this story was very good.
da complainer chapter 5 . 4/4/2003
when r u gonna update? this is a good story..don't u end it!
Chante chapter 5 . 3/23/2003
Oh my gosh, this is great. I've read ur story about Ami and loved it so much I grew impatient for the next, so I thought I would check out another of your stories. I read it and believe me it is GOOD, But alas, u haven't updated. Are u planning to finish this, because if u do I assure you will have a least one avid reader! Be Well.
139 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »