Reviews for LA Complex: Season 3
Ebonee chapter 20 . 10/13
I am SOOOOOOO glad you are back! I have missed reading this terribly. My deepest condolences to you and your family on your loss and I pray that you see better days from here on. You truly keep me on edge with your writing and I can't wait for the next episode. I am a dedicated fan.
Kaldur'am chapter 20 . 10/6
Yay! Your back glad to be reading your work again, and you have my blessings
Ray238 chapter 20 . 8/30
What, my Baby T is in trouble? IMA COMING LOL
Man this chapter was great, I kinda thought Terral turn himself in
makes sense for him to do it. And Nick omg never a dull moment
with this guy. But man Tariq is going through a lot right now i hope
he gets a break and finds happiness either with someone or by himself
And the villain is finally shown, and he already made a mistake by coming
back to LA
Eeliab8 chapter 20 . 8/21
Oh my gosh a new chapter. First off, I'm so sorry to hear about your tragic news. I'm really sorry. I hope it gets better for you. This was great! It makes me want to watch the show again! I can't believe the ending! I can't believe it or that he is still alive! Is it bad that I'm hoping for Kal and Tariq?! Probably but I love their scenes! Oh my god! Eddy finding Nick was so funny! I can't wait for next update!
MissPriss1989 chapter 20 . 8/21
I'm sooo glad you're back! Connor's that was a shock! I'm sorry but if it was me I would've left Terrell right on in that cell where he wanted to be, he's caused enough drama in everyone's life they don't need his death to add to it. Dollar better be prepared for what's coming to him when Kal get his hands on him! Chris is still being a stand up guy helping that young man and protecting and standing by his man! Poor Tariq he just can't catch a break! I can't wait to see how it all unfolds...what a way to come back!
Crime and Thriller chapter 1 . 8/9
I really hope you return to this fic one day. It's really amazing!
Ana Simon chapter 19 . 2/9
This story is amazing! I would like watch this show for real. You are a great author! You should be writing on TV.
TariqKalTaral chapter 19 . 1/29
I hope you haven't given up on this story, I see you started a new fanfic which is all good but pleas don't leave us on a cliffhanger like the show did.
Cre8tiveDude chapter 19 . 1/10
When will the last two episodes of Season 3 be posted?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
when is the next episode?
Kaldur'am chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
I had completely lost track on this story I did not know I missed three chapters, but that's cool cause I enjoyed reading it. Keep it coming
Mike chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Thank you for posting, so many people need this story to continue.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed your take on what the series could have been. I hope you keep it up
bkamp954 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Did Chris call the police in Tarrell or was the Dolla? Man I can't wait to find out this was stupendous I need more, and Tariq and Chris are going to be enemies! Boy I know Kal is going to be in a tight spot I just hope at the end both of them will respect one another as equals.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
This was awesome, did Chris turn Tarrel in if so than Tariq will not be one happy camper since Chris was not true to his word.