Reviews for LA Complex: Season 3
AnaSimon chapter 19 . 2/9
This story is amazing! I would like watch this show for real. You are a great author! You should be writing on TV.
TariqKalTaral chapter 19 . 1/29
I hope you haven't given up on this story, I see you started a new fanfic which is all good but pleas don't leave us on a cliffhanger like the show did.
Cre8tiveDude chapter 19 . 1/10
When will the last two episodes of Season 3 be posted?
Guest chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
when is the next episode?
Kaldur'am chapter 19 . 9/17/2014
I had completely lost track on this story I did not know I missed three chapters, but that's cool cause I enjoyed reading it. Keep it coming
Mike chapter 19 . 8/25/2014
Thank you for posting, so many people need this story to continue.
Guest chapter 19 . 8/16/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed your take on what the series could have been. I hope you keep it up
bkamp954 chapter 19 . 7/27/2014
Did Chris call the police in Tarrell or was the Dolla? Man I can't wait to find out this was stupendous I need more, and Tariq and Chris are going to be enemies! Boy I know Kal is going to be in a tight spot I just hope at the end both of them will respect one another as equals.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
This was awesome, did Chris turn Tarrel in if so than Tariq will not be one happy camper since Chris was not true to his word.
Watsg00d chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Sorry I was not logged in but yeah awesome chapter
Ray238 chapter 19 . 7/25/2014
Nooo I don't want Tariq and Chris to be enemies "even though that would be nice to see" they seem to equal individual to even try and cross one another, but I can't wait to see how you will pull this off. And please let me be the one to kill Dolla "PLEASE" Dolla needs a gruesome death, it's bad enough the man put Kal, Chris, Dawna, and my boy Tariq in the mix but now he is threatening Tariq's family "clock my gun" it's on now lol. And I must say I do love hating Dolla he is a good villain but now he is working for someone that he even fears "I think I know who it is"

I love Raquels that is a true bieytch she needs to be a gangster I swear, and Lucus wide is so ratchet just like her man smh. I look foward to the next chapter and wonder how Tariq will get his brother out of jail, also did Chris turn Tarrel in if so that's real f' up of him for not keeping his word
MissPriss1989 chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
I don't know who gone end up dead first Dawana or Terrell either one by Dolla's hand. I believe Chris mom is behind all of this. Chris better than me I would have beat the brakes off that fool! Terrell thought giving Kal his stuff back was going to solve the problem...wrong! He still going to jail! Bottom line this is all going to end badly and I can't wait!
Eeliab8 chapter 19 . 7/24/2014
Yay a new chapter! I had thought about this story the other day and hoped that you would update soon! It was a wonderful chapter, as per usual of course. I really love this story so much! This chapter was so exciting! My favorite part was Chris punching Tariq brother! I thought that was the best thing ever! Kal finally got out jail yay! I hope Abby chosen Connor! Though I mean are Connor and Raquel able to not be together?! Raquel is a mess but what's new? Her conversation with Josh was so well done! Can Kal and Tariq just get back together all ready?! Please?! Connor life never gets anymore complicated and now I'm trying to piece together his story line with everything! I have been paying attention I think, but his poor storyline has been so complicated. I wonder if his dad plays a part? Maybe with Chris's mom? Hopefully another update soon, please? I really hope you plan on writing season 4 if I'm only two episodes away from the season finally! Alright update soon, and I cannot wait!
BillBob chapter 18 . 6/23/2014
10 10 10 10 10's all the way across the board! We honestly need a link or petition started or something to get this back on television...with you in the writers room. You absolutely OWN and Destroy this series in the best way possible. You made me like Chris a lot more than I did on the show originally (though I'm still team Tariq). So two thumbs up and seriously let us know what we need to do cause you do have my unwavering support.

P.S. Admittedly the Kal/Tariq storyline is my favorite. So if production only see it for a spin off please choose them. You tied it in PERFECTLY I mean every detail to the actual show. Much respect!
t chapter 18 . 6/21/2014
great writing how long it will it be before the next one is out