Reviews for Wear your Rue with a Difference
brookemichelleee chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
This was just wow! Super wow even.
BuffyAngel68 chapter 3 . 10/30/2002
Incredible! Love your take on the duality Spike is fighting. His soul and the demon have a lot of talking to do and I'm afraid he may never recover. Beautifully done.
Kitty Montague chapter 3 . 10/19/2002
A really realistic insight in Spike/William et al. I really enjoy your writing, please keep them coming!
HurrySundown chapter 1 . 10/4/2002
I think this plays out well as it is, but I'd love to see you go on with it. I especially like the notion that William isn't the one who's gone crackers.
Eledhwen chapter 3 . 10/4/2002
Mmmm. Interesting. Different. And rather lovely.
wiseacress chapter 1 . 9/29/2002
Estephia,

Lovely. The Latin declensions are wonderful, wrenching. And the perfect verb to use, of course. A lovely set piece or allegory, the pov is perfectly controlled and I love the voice-"What use is a face like his if you can't use it to lure..." Terrific and convincing. And it's not too short at all. The closure is abrupt and shocking. Just enough, not too much. Information management, yes?
mikelesq chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Nice story! Good little crawl into Spike's head through the third person observations. I liked Spike's dialogue as well; very much the English schoolboy gone nuts. :-)
betty woo chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
Oooo! Thanks, I loved this angsty little piece... wonderful job in capturing the "fractured Spike" voice and mindset.
Pin1 chapter 1 . 9/26/2002
I like this a lot. You manage to explain some of the more curious aspects of that scene. Love the ending. Thanks