Reviews for Crossing the Lines
magmom4 chapter 1 . 8/30
Will you let me know when it is up. Thanks Magmom4
Cnybella chapter 1 . 8/12
J
I hope you update your other stories I also want to read them, especially Taken in the Night and The Blizzard.
kisskat99 chapter 1 . 8/9
Darn it! I was looking to get caught up! Finally had some free time. When it comes back will it be the same title?
Pattsy1994 chapter 1 . 7/16
Interesting and loving it
rayray521 chapter 1 . 7/12
Somebody please tell me if you had this downloaded before it was taken downD D: I will for sure be buying the published copy but I'm desperate to know how this ended !
AvidBookLover2001 chapter 1 . 7/12
Is it going to be published or are you just rewriting it and posting it back on fanfiction dot net? If you're rewriting it and reposting it, is it possible for you to put both versions? If not, could you tell us approx. how long it will take for it to be available, either already published or back on fanfic dot net? Thank you so much! This is my favorite fanfic ever! :)
TwitchMyPalm chapter 1 . 7/10
Such a great story, started to read it and could not put it down. I wish there would have been an epi or future take. I would have loved to see how their relationship evolved. Maybe in the published version :) Can't wait to read it!
hey just thought I'd let you know that I read this story ages ago and really enjoyed it, and I hope you repost and know how amazing you are at spinning a story :D
Lucy chapter 1 . 7/7
I'm really looking forward to the book! :-D I hope you add some more scenes, too. ;-) Lykke til!
Stuttles chapter 1 . 7/7
Oh no! I didn't get a chance to save the fff version. Does anyone have a copy they'd be willing to share?
Pughtwins chapter 1 . 7/7
; ) 3
redhed0103 chapter 1 . 7/7
love your story. stopped reading another one just so I can read it before you took it down. good luck
Emrysa chapter 36 . 7/6
Hello! So happy that i could finish your story before you turn it down. I discovered it 2 days ago so you can imagine the stress i was in.
Anyway, i loved it and i wish you the best with your book. It kind of made me think about 50 shades but without the BDSM thing. I hope you'll have the same success. :)
This story is so amazing. It deserves to be published. All the best!
10,772 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »