Reviews for Sapien
sophiewhettingsteel chapter 37 . 3/29
This story is great! Its the first serious daryl/rick one that I've read and I'm glad that yours was so realistic. I'm so sad though because you said there was a sequel but when I excitedly went to check your page I noticed this story was posted in 2014 and you hadn't continued with a sequel! Oh well, my hunt for rickyl stories begins. I'm glad I found yours.
sophiewhettingsteel chapter 26 . 3/29
I was listening to music when I notice 'I almost do' by taylor swift is playing during that last scene and while I know it's probably a break up song it can almost be twisted to this scene and it just kinda coincided perfectly
ndravenx chapter 37 . 1/27
I've read this story religiously. I've cried, I've laughed, I've held my breath. I've spent countless hours staying up til 3am because I couldn't stop. But I have to say ... that was the shittiest ending ever. I'm distraught. I'm destroyed. ugh!
ifellintoabook chapter 1 . 1/14
Okay. So uh, I'm not part of this fandom. I've watched exactly one-an-a-half episodes of The Walking Dead, and while it was interesting, I'm so far behind I didn't even think of catching up. Honestly, I didn't even read this FanFiction. Not the first chapter. Not the first sentence. Only the description. All I want to say is that Rick and Daryl's ship name better be Dick, or else I'm gonna be pissed. There. That's the entire reason I'm leaving a review. Also, this is my first review, and I wanted it to be something special, so here you go: Dick.
Lilmonkey1507 chapter 37 . 1/14
and I find this more believable than ones I have read in the past! love it!
Lilmonkey1507 chapter 37 . 1/14
so I'm usually not a big fan of the Rick/Daryl pairing and so I never read then. but some how I found myself reading this and I must say it was an amazing story. I loved the way it was written and actually enjoyed the pairing! like I could actually see the pairing happening. I have read many oc pairing or other character pairings
Guest chapter 37 . 12/28/2016
Just found this story. Absolutely loved it! Was there ever a sequel written? What an amazing read.
gail chapter 37 . 10/22/2016
I was overwhelmed by this story..I couldn't stop thinking about it...so emotional and touching. I was so sorry to see it end...but did it? It would be great for it to continue...You're pictorial of Daryl was so moving..Thank you for writing their story.
KerryMosh chapter 37 . 8/30/2016
Beautifully written, truly welldone
girlface chapter 37 . 6/25/2016
This was such a fantastic story, and so well written, I'm glad I came across it.

At 12 I walked in on my mom kissing her girlfriend and I can tell you that it definitely pulls the carpet out from under you in terms of everything you ever knew. Poor Carl, glad he handled it a bit better than I did.

I love when I find an angsty story that takes a while for the characters to get where theyre going - such is life. I hope you decide to come back and post the sequel, or if you still check this sites reviews, I hope you msg me back and tell me where it can be found if you are posting on another site. I saw you mentioned A03 but I wasn't able to find anything.

Looking forward to reading the other story you posted when I get the time.
KyoBloodDragon chapter 37 . 6/18/2016
I just wanted to thankyou for writting tgis story I feel in love with not only how you developed the characters in your own way but also how you keep up with there actual personalties. I've read a ton of fanfiction not limited to the pairing you wrote about but I just don't seem to be as exited for other sequals as I am for this again for the fun read hope there will be more soon bye bye for now
Saint's Dead Girl chapter 14 . 2/29/2016
I have refrained from reviewing because I wanted to give one big review at the end, but I can no longer hold it in. I can't stop crying over Rick and how effing sad and miserable he is. I just wanted to slap Daryl for stringing him along like he was so obviously doing and to tell the others to hush. I'm only just starting chapter 14 and I have cried way to much but it is all worth it.
This is so believable on how they would act and talk and it just makes all the little moments that much more beautiful. I am absolutely terrified about what's going to happen not only for them but the group as well. Is Phillip gonna show up is Merle for that matter? I know I have a long way to go but can already feel so much more heartache comeing.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/15/2016
Great first chapter! I love stories that get me hooked from the beginning !
Paprika chapter 37 . 2/11/2016
I love this story. Looking forward to the sequel
undercovergoat chapter 37 . 10/13/2015
I feel like this was a journey, rather than a story, that elegantly showcases the evolution of love as something that isn't always easy or nice, but beautifully worth it in the end. It's incredible, how you've so seamlessly built up the attraction between two seemingly incompatible characters (in a romantic sense) into something more genuine, meaningful and, honestly, tragic. A love like that could destroy a person, if lost, but it's still so very satisfying that they've found it in each other. And the sex scenes were handled expertly - adding to their romance, rather than distracting or detracting from it. There was a purpose to it that didn't seem forced or unnecessary. Just brilliant.

I can honestly say I haven't been moved like this for quite a while. Every single chapter had me craving for more, getting reactions out of me that I don't usually experience. Seriously, my heart actually lurched during some of the more romantically intense scenes, when emotions were nearly too deep and unfathomable for words - but you still managed to capture the potency of it, all the same. I remember giggling and frowning and blushing and just about throwing my phone out of frustration, during some parts - and sacrificing sleep to read just ONE more chapter. And one more after that.

Everything about it is charming and surprisingly innocent (despite all the lovely graphic things) in a way that makes me happy to have been a part of the experience, as well as a bit melancholy that it's over. It's not often you come across a story like this. And I feel like there's so much more that I could say, but I couldn't put it into words nearly as eloquently as you've done.

As such, I commend you and I admire you and I thank you for sharing this with the world.