Reviews for Unattainable
youngandmature chapter 1 . 8/20/2016
This needs a continuation! :)
HDan chapter 1 . 2/3/2016
LOL poor Bella :P Actually lucky bitchy Bella who got Edward ! :P I would love to read more! Especially the morning after from EPOV :D Thank you for sharing ! 3
JustSomeNerd chapter 1 . 10/4/2015
Please update, this story is AMAZING!
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Well this was great until I got to the end and realized there was absolutely no resolution. I know you said that it was just a one shot, but Bella just assumed that Edward was using her, that she had to scramble out before he woke up and never let him say a word. Too bad you never continued this, it would have been interesting to see what might have happened, and how things could have turned out if she just gave it a little more effort. Bella blaming Alice for this doesn't make any sense - all she did was stand her up, she didn't make Bella go home with Edward and lose her virginity. Bella did that all on her own.

Sorry, just disappointed that you left it hanging like that. Hope you decide to write more one day.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2015
NO! I just found this and so badly want this to be continued! You didn't leave a satisfying ending, and left everything wide open! ( I know how that sounds)
summerrainxoxo chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Omg this is so good. I need an epilogue!
ObsidianDraconis chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Ok so I get you made this a one shot but... You need to write more! More more more! Lol. This was sexy and fun and I'd like to see playboy pro football QB Edward Cullen be turned into a one woman man by the beautiful shy brunette teacher! That would be sooooooooo fun! Consider it? :)
angelburt84 chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Wish you would continue great story
gingie282 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
You should continue this one shot and turn it into a story. It's got a great plot and an interesting story line that makes people anxious to read more
Leaseablue chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Great story!
lilmstran chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
loved it
keep going
can't wait to read more
PandicornAddict chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Please don't leave it an one shot!
Berry xD chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Upadte please!
Kirbs85 chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Awsome beginning, hope you continue to write this one, sounds like a good read :)
shortstuff628 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
Please continue! This story has so much potential and so many ways it could play out :)
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »