Reviews for Embracing Curse
skywiseskychan chapter 8 . 3/21/2011
This is/was a very fun story. Nabiki does fit quite well as ventrue. I would be pleased to see it continued, as I really was enjoying it.
Dan Inverse chapter 8 . 9/18/2005
this is a cool story...I can't believe you haven't update for almost a year
Koala Kitty chapter 8 . 3/1/2005
This is really, quite good. Very engaging, with a unigue story line. I especially like teh description of the clans. I gather that's from some sort of coolective vampire knowledge I haven't come across? I've heard of vampire clans before, just not specifics.

I especially love the Isabella character. And poor Aelfred. . . with his wife's ring. . . breaks the heart. I'd love to see more on this, and soon.
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 8 . 5/11/2004
love the fic!..Im so interested in figuring out why Isabella insists that nabiki is catherine though...does this have something to do with nabiki's past life? or is it just created by her mad mind?... I get the whole point why nabiki was embraced but why is she being fought over by which clan?..Im hanging on your every word! please write some more...Id love to hear what happens next!...please keep writing!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 3 . 5/7/2004
GREAT CHAPTER!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 2 . 5/7/2004
GREAT!
Jerry Unipeg chapter 1 . 5/7/2004
Great start!
Mz-Kitty-Kat chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
love the story cant wait till you write your next chapter!
XStylus chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
Dod... this is indeed quite different, and I find myself strangely enjoying it. I am most eagerly looking forward to the next chapter! _
Dan Inverse chapter 7 . 10/10/2003
ok...this is really a good twist...I was expecting Nabiki to be a ghoul..but a vampire? That is new...
sakuranj chapter 6 . 9/19/2003
MORE MORE!

of course you've got me totally addicted and leave us hanging at this crucial moment!

this was a great fan fic, and i can't wat to read more of your work.

nicely done!
Dark Fiber chapter 1 . 8/17/2003
nabiki is very OOC! she is very cynical and wouldnt get sucked in like this. Happousai seems a bit out of character in places too.. not to mention akane/xian/ukyou are not fighting/arguing all the time...

its interesting but very fast paced, too quickly i think.
Yen chapter 6 . 8/17/2003
Dun, DUN, DUN! Seriously, old Fideto sounds way to good to be true, which means he is. I'm dying for you to reveal this big secret. Great chapter.
Dan Inverse chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
Hmm...ok...what happen to Nabiki now? And I wonder if Isabella a vampire...you know I first got the impression that she is warewolf since she tolerate Aelfred ad the way Aelfred fought like anime like...oh well...well now I really like to see some hunters and warewolf he!
Yen chapter 4 . 4/3/2003
Okay, I'm biting my names until you come out with more. I don't know what to think and where the plots going, which is so good. Great fic and I love Nabiki!