Reviews for Cara Mia
adara1103 chapter 1 . 2/3
Are you going to be writing a sequel to this? I would love to know what happens next.
NatalieLynn chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
I don't get how she woke up in the morgue thirsting for blood. Did someone change her? Who? And why did they wait so long? Did Edward force her to live out the full length of her fight against cancer only to change her at the last moment? Did h do so just to see her suffer? Or was it someone else who took pleasure in her pain, like say Victoria? Why would Jasper, Emmett and Alice obey an injunction by Edward not to change her and to stay away from her? Any one of them would have been able to tear Edward apart long enough to save her, let alone if two or all three of them worked together. With Jasper's fighting experience, he definitely could have taken Edward down. Em and his strength should have been able to as well, despite Edward's gift. While Alice might not be able to beat Edward in a fight, she could have easily worked out a way around him or past him with her gift. So, what the heck happened?
sexysiren1981 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Awesome start to what could be a very original storyline! Please do continue this...at least until we see some revenge :)
together24x3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Oh please, please , please continue this! I have to know what happens!
crazyikleangel chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oooh turn this into a story! Please! It has so much potential!
Jazz's Kitty chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I'm excited to see more, this is really good!
lwolf chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Edward is going to get it if he still chooses to exist thinking she is dead.
Fakin'it chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Yeah, I'd love to see one more chapter anyway. Who changed her? What happens - does she kill Edward, torture him, what?
Wouldn't it be ironic if the venom in her system from her encounter with James kicked in when she died, so that she was destined to become a vampire no matter what, but Edward could've saved her all those months of pain by speeding along the process sooner?
lundyred chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Wow I love it: I hope that she does get revenge on the Cullen's, They could have over powered Eddie boy: I hope she makes it painful for him