Reviews for Finding Freddy
more please
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 10 . 7/1/2014
really lovely!
cheesyzebras chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Really cute loved the letters, it felt very real and natural.
nellysh chapter 10 . 4/3/2014
where is Hugo?
Jonia chapter 4 . 3/14/2014
Great story! Loved it, thank you!
nellysh chapter 10 . 2/27/2014
very good, i love it
daises chapter 10 . 2/20/2014
loved it! such a cute story
laurellilly chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
Absolutely loved it! Definitely made my eyes watery several times!
TheVeiledsatyr chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
A really beautiful fic, thanks for an emotional read.
ProperT chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
This was excellent. Not too sappy or anything like that. And tastefully done family moments. Of course I already wanted to be a Weasley but with moments like these it just up the feeling! And adorable little Rose, so cute. Good story.
anotherkate chapter 10 . 2/5/2014
Great end to this story! It really made me smile. I loved all the family interactions. I also loved Ron's "No, but I did forget you were a giant pervert!". Well done!
Jnna01 chapter 7 . 12/29/2013
I like this story, I hope you'll update soon. :-)
Crying my eyes out though, I'm 21 and here I am, mourning over a fictional death that was written back in 2007. Sigh. I adore Fred
PhoenixTailAndHolly chapter 9 . 12/4/2013
My, You've been busy!

I liked your description of the tattoo parlour, the process of getting the tattoo, and the general banter back and forth between the different Weasleys. The story of Ron's birth was also very nice, and quite believable. If it had happened like that (and considering their family it certainly could!), it would totally explain Ron's unhealthy obsession with food. :)

(I've never completely felt that Ron was that obsessed with it by the way. His table manners are repulsive, and yes, during his time at Hogwarts, he eats a lot more than the rest, but he is also quite a bit bigger. Also; boys between 11 and 18 have unhealthy appetites. I remember putting away 8 pieces of bread and an omelette back in my days. It could very well be that Ron toned down his eating habits after turning 20.)

Keep going strong!

PhoenixTailAndHolly
animefan192 chapter 5 . 11/19/2013
Good story. Written well, easy to follow. Now, update naow! Lol. But seriously it needs another update. Cant wait to read it.