Reviews for The Boy Who Wasn't
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 5/12
I still think that Noah and Neville are at Hogwarts much too young—there’s a reason the youngest age is supposed to be eleven. No wonder Noah is overstraining himself magically, and Neville as well.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 4/26
Nice chapter, but really, should the twins go to Hogwarts when they're only nine, especially when Noah is in bad health?
Ceegee chapter 7 . 12/8/2016
I am very disappointed while reading this story that it only went to chapter seven.
Ceegee chapter 7 . 11/20/2016
iOS

I am disappointed that you. Have not finished this story the last update was. 2014. Other wise a really good story.
KTMac66 chapter 7 . 11/11/2016
Have just read this and hope sometime you will keep going it's nice to see Alice as Harrys godmother and I agree Sirius is a pest and should be kept out as much as possible.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/6/2016
Lovely chapter and I hope to read more. I love seeing how the younger twins want to be so helpful (and how Minerva makes sure the Sorting Hat doesn’t reveal Noah’s true identity too soon).
Phoenix373 chapter 7 . 8/5/2016
This is a really good story, please update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/9/2016
Great chapter! Alice did the totally right thing-Noah's health wouldn't be badly affected without the Dursley's neglect.

But I would give a pretty penny to see what the National Health makes of it when Vernon comes down with dragon pox...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/6/2016
Delightful chapter! I am glad that Noah is safe now, though he will have to recover from the damage done by Voldie's AK and the Dursleys' neglect. I wonder if Snape is visiting those lovely people and letting them know what he thinks of them?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/29/2016
Of course Snape can't do anything against Dumbledore-but he can be quite helpful to Alice, who actually thanked him (don't know anyone who thanked him for anything in canon).

And I love how Harry and Neville are already good friends. (One hopes that Alice and Frank will soon take care of Uncle Algie, who never seemed up to any good that I remember).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Great-so glad to see Harry rescued from the Dursleys. And I'm very happy to see that Neville won't be at the mercy of his not so wonderful Uncle Algie.
heartsandbows chapter 7 . 6/23/2016
Please update soon I love this story!
Finish Please chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I hate Ron chapter 4 . 3/26/2016
Yay!Neville doesn't like Ginny or Ron!I'm a Ron and Ginny hater...so yeah.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I like this story a lot as well as all the rest of your stories. Please update this! I admire your writing ability, especially since English is not your first language.