Reviews for The Boy Who Wasn't
Phoenix373 chapter 7 . 8/5
This is a really good story, please update soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 7/9
Great chapter! Alice did the totally right thing-Noah's health wouldn't be badly affected without the Dursley's neglect.

But I would give a pretty penny to see what the National Health makes of it when Vernon comes down with dragon pox...
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/6
Delightful chapter! I am glad that Noah is safe now, though he will have to recover from the damage done by Voldie's AK and the Dursleys' neglect. I wonder if Snape is visiting those lovely people and letting them know what he thinks of them?
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 6/29
Of course Snape can't do anything against Dumbledore-but he can be quite helpful to Alice, who actually thanked him (don't know anyone who thanked him for anything in canon).

And I love how Harry and Neville are already good friends. (One hopes that Alice and Frank will soon take care of Uncle Algie, who never seemed up to any good that I remember).
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 6/27
Great-so glad to see Harry rescued from the Dursleys. And I'm very happy to see that Neville won't be at the mercy of his not so wonderful Uncle Algie.
heartsandbows chapter 7 . 6/23
Please update soon I love this story!
Finish Please chapter 7 . 3/26
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I hate Ron chapter 4 . 3/26
Yay!Neville doesn't like Ginny or Ron!I'm a Ron and Ginny hater...so yeah.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/2/2015
I like this story a lot as well as all the rest of your stories. Please update this! I admire your writing ability, especially since English is not your first language.
FriendofMolly chapter 7 . 9/30/2015
HP,
Oh my. I don't think it was a bad prank. Fred and George wouldn't want to harm the Elves. I'm really enjoying this story. I hope you pick it up again.
FoM
maryfic chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
Oh, this is such a good story so far! I love Neville and the twins. I hope you get inspired to continue.
Remus Severus Potter chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
I think you did a great job, but I was wondering if you finished it? Did you abandon it, or can I find the rest posted somewhere else?
Keep writing awesome stories,
Conspiracy Woman
Morgan Lovegood chapter 7 . 5/20/2015
Cool
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 5/18/2015
Oh, this is SO very good! And just what does that potion do, hmm?
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
I hope you'll feel up to continuing this story, soon; I'm eager to see where you're going to take it. I can hardly wait for Dumbell to discover that Harry's 'missing'.
I was very surprised when Dumbnuts acquiesced to turning PP over to the Ministry and advocating for Sirius to get a trial. I really thought, from his rather adamant refusal to allow Minerva to go immediately to get the rat, that you were going to write him as a lot more obstructionist.
Please allow Sevvy to lighten-up in class, cuz in RL he'd lose all the trust and friendship he's established with Nev & Noah; it's only been a short time, ya know?
Thanks for another very original story!
MelJ