Reviews for The Boy Who Wasn't
Morgan Lovegood chapter 7 . 5/20
Cool
Pathseekerme chapter 7 . 5/18
Oh, this is SO very good! And just what does that potion do, hmm?
LtsHrIt4ThBoyz chapter 7 . 5/15
I hope you'll feel up to continuing this story, soon; I'm eager to see where you're going to take it. I can hardly wait for Dumbell to discover that Harry's 'missing'.
I was very surprised when Dumbnuts acquiesced to turning PP over to the Ministry and advocating for Sirius to get a trial. I really thought, from his rather adamant refusal to allow Minerva to go immediately to get the rat, that you were going to write him as a lot more obstructionist.
Please allow Sevvy to lighten-up in class, cuz in RL he'd lose all the trust and friendship he's established with Nev & Noah; it's only been a short time, ya know?
Thanks for another very original story!
MelJ
Rori Potter chapter 7 . 12/25/2014
Wow. Update soon.
magicanimegurl chapter 7 . 12/6/2014
Thisis a cute story. Update and write on!
CharlotteSoanes1990 chapter 7 . 10/14/2014
This is quite a good story so far but I think theres a couple of things that could be changed.

1. Harry flying is what makes him Harry... the killing curse only effects the soul not the heart so it would not have any effect on his health, Plus DADA is always gonna be the boy saviour's best subject.

2. Taking Sirius out? WHY? Hes an awesome character and like a big brother to Harry in canon rather than a god father. Why take him out now?
dianaanne chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
I am enjoying this story; I hope you update it soon. I have never seen another story where Harry becomes Neville's twin.
city bookworm chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
I feel sorry for the teachers those four are going to be worse than the Marauders. McGonagall sure saw this comming. I am looking forward to reading more.
mworth1019 chapter 7 . 6/13/2014
Interesting
staretoile chapter 7 . 6/7/2014
Hi,

s Noah helps Neville and they prank the lves. I am looking forward to the results of the prank.

Kind regards
Andrea
ruth hammond chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
they remind me of my childhood...we were Irish Brats when we were awake and Swedish Angels when were asleep...[Mom's saying]...there was no angel in any of us...looking forward to the next chapters to see what mischief they can get into...hehe
tricorvus chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Excellent!
Can't wait for more!
Well, I will force myself to, but you know what I mean :D
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 6 . 5/31/2014
Ooh, can't wait for the Potions classes!
Great chapter
Rock on!
tricorvus chapter 5 . 5/31/2014
two years early?! That'll put jealous Ron's nose out of joint!
I don't mind you not having Sirius in this story. I can take him or leave him. Gary Oldman is who I like ;)
Great chapter,
Rock on
tricorvus chapter 4 . 5/31/2014
Love it
love it, love it, love it.
Rock on