Reviews for Something Worth Waking Up For
Nachtschwalbe chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
loved this, especially the last paragraph - sooo epic! go bonnie! go klaroline!
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was really great. I'd love to read a full fic about this. From when everything started in MF to here to how Bonnie finds the sollution. If you ever get bored. ;)
SMOAKin'HOT chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
i really like the plot of this prolouge ! i cant wait for the Klaroline fic! :)
ZombieSavior chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was so beautiful! I have tears in my eyes. I love the friendship Bonnie and Caroline have in this story. And the Klaus and Bonnie was great! I loved it all around!
Dedicated Detective chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I really, really enjoyed this! Caroline and Bonnie's friendship is one of my favorites on the show, so I really love reading stories that are centered on their friendship. I don't know if this is just a one-shot or if you're going to continue and make it a multi-chapter story, but either way it's really great, and I loved it! :)

P.S. Although it would be even greater if you continued it.. Just saying ;)

xoxo
Mah Luka chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You only know how to write perfect stories? So it seems after reading your other fic ... It's so beautiful and true friendship between the two, congratulations again
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I really liked this.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Oh wow. This is so beautiful. My heart. I love the very tentative bond you created between Klaus and Bonnie here - how he's the one who helps her start living again per say, and gives Bonnie a sense of purpose too. I love the friendship between Caroline and Bonnie - and makes me wish that this was what TO was really about.