Reviews for In Person
ShadowPhantom14 chapter 30 . 2/13
I'd just like you to know that I have absolutely adored this fic for years and keep coming back to it whenever the state of the MCU makes me sad. Jarvis is my favorite, something of a comfort character, and this story brings me so much joy that I have it saved in multiple places should I ever need it when I have no internet. Thank you, more than words can express, for the excellent ride this story took me on 3

It's this fic that inspired me to write my own take on the idea of a suddenly-human Jarvis, and though it will be nowhere near the published-novel-quality of this treasure, I thank you for the push.

Also feel free to be dorky! I never thought to ask but do you still have that playlist saved anywhere?
MeguK chapter 4 . 6/25/2019
Somehow I think that Pepper still doesn't believe it
MeguK chapter 2 . 6/25/2019
Oh no, don't commit suicide D:
MissGrizzly chapter 15 . 4/2/2019
So, I 1000% wasn’t going to wait until the end and review this entire fix in one shebang, but I literally can’t stop laughing at the “Dr. Scott!” comment. A for that alone.
ougley chapter 30 . 8/1/2018
thank you for your all hard work :) I enjoyed a lot.I love jarvis
SaiyaCat chapter 30 . 7/5/2018
Epic Awsome Story!
Tekie Scythe chapter 4 . 8/11/2016
just the extent of how much trouble he got himself into...
Winter-Soldier-88 chapter 30 . 5/9/2016
I absolutly love this story.
I started reading this around 8 pm and only stopped around 1 am when my phone's battery was dead, i finished the story in the morning.
I have to say, from start to finish it was amazing.
The only problem i have with this fanfick is that there is no sequel.
In the last chapter you promised one, titled "Ex Machina" but its no where to be found.
KnowInsight chapter 30 . 4/27/2016
Another amazing story!
Great growth Jarvis and Tony went through. Very well done there. Also I really enjoyed Dido as a supporting character. She was interesting and irritating in just the way needed. :D

Do you have more stories elsewhere, because I'd love to read more of your work. :D
rndmprsnlily chapter 30 . 1/28/2016
i love this story. will definitely be re-reading it, possibly several times. I think you did a great job with JARVIS's mentality as he slowly morphed into...Edwin lol. And if you were upset about Iron Man 3, i'd hate to see how you reacted to Avengers 3 which gave us Vision. You sure Marvel isn't copying you by this point? :P
sfox88 chapter 19 . 9/29/2015
Carry On My Wayward Son - Sam and Dean researching for a case (Supernatural)

Van Buren - the Van Buren supernova (The Great Game, Sherlock)
testudoaubreii1806 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This was amazing! I literally could not put it down and read it all in just over a day. The plot was really well thought out and the characterisation was very good. I loved the insight into Jarvis' mind and thought his feelings and reactions were very believable. Loved it, thanks!
Lena8993 chapter 30 . 5/31/2015
Is it weird that I totally ship Dido and Jarvis? Anyway your story really made me love human Jarvis and I really dont understand how this story doesnt have more reviews.
Verelan chapter 30 . 5/8/2015
Wow. I read the whole story in a bunch of a few hours. It is late over here and I am really tired but wow! This story gave me so much feels. I don't think I can get some sleep this night.
At first I was kinda hurt by how Tony acted with Jarvis and damn, I was so glad that it changed later.
This was one of the best stories ever, and really, your whole ideas caught me off guard. And I really love this ending!
Okay, that will be all.
good night, on my part!
Elise chapter 30 . 12/18/2014
Brilliant. Thx for this amazing story. :)