Reviews for The Little Bird Freed From Her Cage

magnus374 chapter 6 . 12/7/2013
A good ending.
magnus374 chapter 5 . 12/5/2013
JuliaAurelia chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
The Summer Isles! That's perfect! If anybody deserves a beach vacation away from all the death and destruction in Westeros, it's Sandor and Sansa. Not like the Summer Isles will be perfect, but it's a lot better than anything Westeros has to offer right now.

I look forward to your epilogue!
sansastark99 chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
What ? No please , make more !
Angelus Draco chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Excellent story so far.

As usual, love your portrayal of Sandor and Sansa.

I look forward to seeing if Sandor can abscond with Sansa and how big a temper tantrum Joffrey will have.

CatTheWall chapter 4 . 12/1/2013
Update update update! Why do you leave us hanging you evil evil person! Lol I hope she knows Sandor can keep her safe and
If she still refuses I hope he takes her anyways! love this chapter need more soon! :-)
AngelOfDeath6 chapter 4 . 11/30/2013
This story is so lovely, I can't take it! :D
magnus374 chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
A sweet moment.
swimmingfox chapter 4 . 11/29/2013
The image of Sansa and Sandor making a WINTERFELL SANDCASTLE is insanely cute and hilarious! Ha ha. Nice one.
JuliaAurelia chapter 4 . 11/28/2013
I loved how he helped her build the sandcastle version of Winterfell. The vision of them doing that on the beach is just irresistible.

Excellent chapter! Very sweet and romantic with all the kissing and Sansa's declarations of love (and how they knocked Sandor on his back a bit.)

"Love comes in the eyes." Very nice, and it echoes what Doreah said to Dany, at least on the show (I have to reread to see what she said in the books.)

Um, kissing in the sand. And then escaping-Sansa really has to go with him when he goes.

Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Oooh do continue!
magnus374 chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Nice, and I liked the talk between Sandor and Tyrion.
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
Ha, knew it was an escape as well! I hope they make it!

Mmm, kisses and secluded alcove! Sounds exciting!