Reviews for The Galaxy
writingisrelaxing chapter 3 . 5/29
Woah yes Wander would make me feel paranoid too, if I was in Sylvia's position XD
writingisrelaxing chapter 2 . 5/29
Sad that it doesn't make sense he already calling himself Wander, as he adapted that name AFTER Sylvia called him "wanderer weirdo", cause other than that, this is looking GOOD!
MelanieWriter chapter 8 . 5/25
Woah this story is amazingly well written, and it makes so much sense for the show. I keep re-reading it.
InkMango the FABULOUS chapter 1 . 11/2/2016
while the seemingly randomized bolding is a bit disconcerting, this is a very good piece of literature. I already know I'm going to enjoy it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2016
If we don't get another season I'm accepting this as canon. This is so good beyond words.
Firelover123 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
OMG THIS IS AWESOME IVE READ THIS LIKE 4 TIMES!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
Please continue this story! I love it so much! The characters are on point, and the story flow is perfect! You did an amazing job! :D
Guitar Amateur chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
This is a nice idea for a backstory. It doesn't fit with new information exactly, but what old story does, haha? I enjoyed the plot!
pam chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Amazing story, characters' personalities are unchanged, Sylvia's development from bounty hunter to caring for Wander was natural, and the environment and Sylvia's back story remain posible in the original world of woy.
Great job I loved it :3 The emotional moments got me and this is my head canon now XD
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
But if it wasn't Hater. . . .great job! Brilliant work! Outstanding! I can't wait to see round two of this! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Wander has changed a hard-hearted critter into someone who cares for at least someone. Yay for Wander and Sylvia! His species is pretty sturdy, though. Bouncing back is Wanders' thing. :-D Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Wander has a heart made of pure love. He could never hurt a fly. I'm pretty sure he can get extra water from his hat. Its a really amazing thing, am I right? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Hm. . . .I think Wander needs a meal, water, and some shuteye. Poor buddy. Hopefully Sylvia will help him out. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This just gets better and better. I like at Sylvia now and back to how we see her in the show. So far its matching up like a charm. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Well, however they met, this looks like a right interesting theory and idea. :-) *grins broadly* I like where this is headed. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!