Reviews for The Galaxy
If we don't get another season I'm accepting this as canon. This is so good beyond words.
Firelover123 chapter 4 . 3/6
OMG THIS IS AWESOME IVE READ THIS LIKE 4 TIMES!
Guest chapter 8 . 11/23/2015
Please continue this story! I love it so much! The characters are on point, and the story flow is perfect! You did an amazing job! :D
Guitar Amateur chapter 8 . 10/30/2015
This is a nice idea for a backstory. It doesn't fit with new information exactly, but what old story does, haha? I enjoyed the plot!
pam chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
Amazing story, characters' personalities are unchanged, Sylvia's development from bounty hunter to caring for Wander was natural, and the environment and Sylvia's back story remain posible in the original world of woy.
Great job I loved it :3 The emotional moments got me and this is my head canon now XD
Liliana Dragonshard chapter 8 . 8/23/2015
But if it wasn't Hater. . . .great job! Brilliant work! Outstanding! I can't wait to see round two of this! Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 7 . 8/23/2015
Wander has changed a hard-hearted critter into someone who cares for at least someone. Yay for Wander and Sylvia! His species is pretty sturdy, though. Bouncing back is Wanders' thing. :-D Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Wander has a heart made of pure love. He could never hurt a fly. I'm pretty sure he can get extra water from his hat. Its a really amazing thing, am I right? Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Hm. . . .I think Wander needs a meal, water, and some shuteye. Poor buddy. Hopefully Sylvia will help him out. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
This just gets better and better. I like at Sylvia now and back to how we see her in the show. So far its matching up like a charm. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

Liliana Dragonshard chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Well, however they met, this looks like a right interesting theory and idea. :-) *grins broadly* I like where this is headed. Keep it up and Happy Story Weaving!

NarToTheLar chapter 8 . 5/21/2015
His story is Awwwweeeeessooooommmeee! Ugh it's so good! Please update(but take your time)!
IeCunns chapter 8 . 1/8/2015
Wow. What a roller-coaster of goodies you have here. I'm in love with this setting for their first meeting. Love it a whole bunch. I'll go right ahead and adopt it as a headcanon. Sylvia's background, their characters, the development to the stage they're currently at -best friends- why, this story made me appreciate their relationship even more.
And good call on the client bit. It wasn't really necessary to the rest of the story flow.
Awaiting your return from hiatus.
Cheers!
Anime Monkey Girl Fan chapter 8 . 1/5/2015
This is, hands down, the best Wander Over Yonder fic I have ever read.

I love how you write Wander and Sylvia, and I really like what you did with Sylvia's backstory. It fits her character so well. The way things progress between her and Wander is believable and I could just see the events unfolding like I was watching an actual episode of the show.

I don't know when you'll get back to this story, but I can tell you now that I am eagerly waiting for the next chapter. This one is going straight to my favorites. Keep it up!
DarkX chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
Wait...the client's...ehhh...I don't wanna spoil anything for other readers...but...just...PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE DON'T MAKE THE HIATUS TOO LONG!...I can't wait until act Act Two! LOVE THIS STORY! SEE YA!
X OUT!