Reviews for Heaven Can't Wait - Missing scene
tw1nsm0m chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
I'm so happy to find this! I enjoyed reading this very much. The angst and sadness for me is still there but in many ways this also makes me sigh in contentment. It's like finally scratching an itch you've been trying to ignore.

I can't wait to read more! Not only does this instantly feel like canon, your writing is fantastic as a whole.
NixDucky chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
"Dean could at least live, knowing Sam was alive..."

Sigh.

I love Dean going into caregiver mode and taking Castiel to the hospital. I still feel super bad for Cas though. I just wish there was a way Dean could take him home. He needs a home. And Sammy must absolutely come first. The whole situation just sucks out loud.

Thanks for sharing :-)
ExOnEv chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Anytime I read one of these that you wrote, it becomes real and something that actually happened that we weren't able to see because it did't fit into the 1 hour time slot. Wonderful job, as always! 3
SueJRA chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was a really sweet missing scene that captured the friendship & bond that Dean and Cas share. And it's because of the obvious, non sexual bond that they have that i must admit there is a a little part of me that is confused & frustrated as to why Dean simply cannot tell Cas about Ezekiel. Cas knows Zeke after all and would be able to give Dean insider knowledge as to whether he truly is an angel that can be trusted plus if he knew about the posession and knowing the extent of Dean's loyalty to his brother he would have more of an understanding as to why he had to be sent away rather than feeling so hurt and dejected.

On the flip side, I can also kind of understand why Dean does keep it to himself. No one can protect Sam better than Dean. He does that by making the tough decisions even if that means trusting no one and (more often than not) keeping secrets and then subsequently having to accept the consequences of them when it inevitably blows up in his face. Plus it makes for great drama and tension as only Supernatural can deliver in its own breathtaking way

Have to say you explained the reason for Dean's silence pretty damn well and I liked the concern that Dean showed for his friend's wellbeing, not only in terms of his injury but in how Cas faces humanity

The dialogue also stayed true to the characters

Really enjoyable, piece of writing. Thanks for sharing xx