Reviews for Lab Rats
madam-fandom chapter 12 . 6/7/2015
Loved it! Some of those would be great as full length fics if you like them!~M
rapter9800 chapter 1 . 5/20/2015
Wow, I've got to say, this is the most well-executed extended metaphor I've ever read in a Fanfiction. Very impressed!
Spitfire303 chapter 12 . 3/15/2015
That last one must nevrr happen
baker's huntress chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
Ouch. #33 stung like crazy. Esp after rereading #5.

I'm so glad to see more of these. I love these little drabbles.
Spitfire303 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
this is great #33 makes me sad due the drift that exist between them :-)
fictionhashijackedmymind chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
OHMYGAH
pokemon fan 98 chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
I like these. Nice job!
fzztsimmons chapter 11 . 12/7/2014
my god you nearly made me cry over the christmas tree one god damn it
Spitfire303 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
love these
notapepper chapter 10 . 6/8/2014
Yay, another chapter!
You tackled some pretty weighty moments in this. Well done. You manage to pack a real punch into 100 words.
I loved the first one because it tied in Fitzsimmons' past and present together so nicely. I really wish I could decide on what I think happened with Fitz's dad (I'll probably have to in order to move forward with some of my Academy fics) but I just have no idea yet, so I was curious when you mentioned it.
I love Fitz's mum just being all "Who, me?" after telling Jemma all about how Fitz used to crawl through the neighbors' dog door or whatever.
And I love Skye being so sure of herself because she's NOT a scientist. I like that attitude. When there's nothing you can do about a situation besides worry, you make a conscious choice to be optimistic. That is a good way to live.
LaughingLadybug chapter 9 . 5/19/2014
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
These are so great. Nice writing style!
notapepper chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Love at first read! The perfect assortment of gratification and frustration. These are like hors d'oeuvres and I'm feeling peckish! I'd read a full length version of any one, to be honest, but I suppose I'd most like to see 6-7, the Petrenko story, and the tux one expanded. Are you British? If not, way to do your research on the slang!
staywoc chapter 9 . 5/17/2014
Perfect!
LaughingLadybug chapter 8 . 4/29/2014
Please more on FitzSimmons family fluff!