Reviews for Chained To Me
mia-mikaelson-forbes chapter 21 . 11/5/2019
I understand why Caroline had to leave, but if she knew that was her plan all along she shouldn’t have made so many FUCKING PROMISES TO HIM. He has EVERY right to be mad and I hope that if you continue the sequel he won’t be so forgiving towards her. In fact I hope you introduce another character that will make him happy just to make Caroline suffer a little and know that she can’t play like people’s feelings that way.
Millory666 chapter 1 . 10/16/2018
gmmggm gmail
mgbm bmmgggpg g
g. g
Guest chapter 13 . 10/31/2016
So far the only thing Caroline has come across as is a spoilt bratty whiny girl! One second she is like ...her brothers didn't come to save her but when they do ...she runs away from them ! She judges bonnie for sleeping with kol but still kisses Klaus !
Cassyfanfic chapter 21 . 11/6/2015
Very well written! You seem to capture every character so well! I loved reading this and am so happy that you've decided to write a sequel!
Guest chapter 22 . 7/29/2015
I loved this story, I had tears when Damon came up to Klaus. You portrayed the pain perfectly... And on to the sequel that I hope you wrote.
However Long chapter 15 . 7/28/2015
I for one did not expect Elena.
However Long chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
I enjoyed reading Katerina back story with the baby.
saraaaa chapter 1 . 7/22/2015
such an amazing writer.. feel in love with this story :)))))
JohelmijaSummer chapter 5 . 6/27/2015
Hey, so i basically only wanted to say that i love how you usw quotes Form tvd. And i admire you work so go in with it :)
au courant chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
A bit upset when I read no epilogue until I saw sequel. You are right it was unfinished and had potential for more and so happy you will continue it. Can't wait and will look out for it :)
JuseaPeterson chapter 22 . 11/26/2014
That makes me so excited! I mean I would have been happy for an epilogue but getting a whole story to read that continues with this is absolutely amazing! Thank you so much! I can't wait to read it!
redbudrose chapter 22 . 11/24/2014
Glad to hear it. I didn't love how it ended.
redbudrose chapter 21 . 11/24/2014
I've loved this story but I thought this was such a depressing end. I don't blame Klaus for his reaction at all. She planned a future with him and said she would never run and then she left him to find out from everyone else that she was leaving. It's not that I don't understand why she wants to be on her own but I hate how she did it and how she just assumed that Klaus should wait for her and know she might be back. I'll just pretend she came back in my head.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014