Reviews for The Godfaether
Please come back , I love ds story
Please please thank you :)
FrenChi chapter 29 . 12/17/2016
I wonder if you'll comeback one day and finish this fascinating story or just giving us news from you, at least. Hope you're fine
sssapphireee chapter 29 . 12/12/2016
This is great! I love how you used some lines in the show and actually use it on a different scenario here in the story. Too bad it was left hanging. :3
Guest chapter 29 . 11/19/2016
Can you please update this story when you have free time. I just binged it and definitley upset with myself for not realizing it wasn't a complete story.
connielkm chapter 29 . 10/14/2016
Conspiracy and romance go so well together in the story. Enjoy it very much.
sylvy260206 chapter 29 . 9/28/2016
Really enjoyed your story. Although it's been a long time since you've updated, I hope you will finish it.
GoldenGiffin chapter 29 . 8/16/2016
Will this bw continued? I'm hooked!
Guest chapter 29 . 8/14/2016
Can't wait for you to update the next chapter of the story I hope it soon
Guest chapter 28 . 8/14/2016
I hope this isn't the end of the story I hope you update soon
Guest chapter 27 . 8/14/2016
Can't we just get and update soon
FrenChi chapter 29 . 6/29/2016
Where are you? I hope you're well! Nearly 1 year ago, you stopped writing this great story! It would be so good if you could finish it. Thank you :)
Joannrbb chapter 29 . 6/23/2016
This is a great story. I hope there will be more chapters.
virginiablack517 chapter 29 . 4/2/2016
As a rule, I stay away from unfinished stories, but I am *very* glad I broke that rule with this one. I've seen this story recommended highly in a few places, and ultimately caved because the premise is such a good one - gotta love a solid mafia love story. Though the story is incomplete, and may not be updated in the future, the primary plot is resolved beautifully (and satisfactorily) and key confrontations have taken place before the final posted chapter so there's not a lot left unsaid or unexplored.

Bo & Lauren have some great character development points, and while the other characters seem a bit one-sided (or at least, their development rests on what we can guess from those characters on the show), they're very well presented.

Sexy, smart, crafty - this is one solid fic.

Rin1010, wherever you are, this is an awesome story. If you never touch it again, you've still created one of the best stories I've every read, and it's on my "re-read" list for sure. Thanks!
sacinema chapter 29 . 3/8/2016
Just stumbled upon this story again. I love it so much. Great characters, great plot, great writing. Will you ever come back and finish it? I hope so. Miss you and your story :-)
virginiablack517 chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Starting this, even though it's not finished, even though I know I'll regret it (because it's not finished), but because you're *that good*...