Reviews for The Godfaether
arce.paola007 chapter 29 . 8/16
Will this bw continued? I'm hooked!
Can't wait for you to update the next chapter of the story I hope it soon
I hope this isn't the end of the story I hope you update soon
Can't we just get and update soon
FrenChi chapter 29 . 6/29
Where are you? I hope you're well! Nearly 1 year ago, you stopped writing this great story! It would be so good if you could finish it. Thank you :)
Joannrbb chapter 29 . 6/23
This is a great story. I hope there will be more chapters.
virginiablack517 chapter 29 . 4/2
As a rule, I stay away from unfinished stories, but I am *very* glad I broke that rule with this one. I've seen this story recommended highly in a few places, and ultimately caved because the premise is such a good one - gotta love a solid mafia love story. Though the story is incomplete, and may not be updated in the future, the primary plot is resolved beautifully (and satisfactorily) and key confrontations have taken place before the final posted chapter so there's not a lot left unsaid or unexplored.

Bo & Lauren have some great character development points, and while the other characters seem a bit one-sided (or at least, their development rests on what we can guess from those characters on the show), they're very well presented.

Sexy, smart, crafty - this is one solid fic.

Rin1010, wherever you are, this is an awesome story. If you never touch it again, you've still created one of the best stories I've every read, and it's on my "re-read" list for sure. Thanks!
sacinema chapter 29 . 3/8
Just stumbled upon this story again. I love it so much. Great characters, great plot, great writing. Will you ever come back and finish it? I hope so. Miss you and your story :-)
virginiablack517 chapter 1 . 2/27
Starting this, even though it's not finished, even though I know I'll regret it (because it's not finished), but because you're *that good*...
FrenChi chapter 29 . 12/30/2015
Now, I'm worried. I just hope you're doing well.
bechloe47 chapter 10 . 12/4/2015
I really like this story so far! I love your writing and I'm glad that Bo has broken through Lauren's walls. Can't wait to read the rest! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Where are you? We miss you. I hope you're fine! :D
FrenChi chapter 29 . 9/20/2015
Rin, where are you? I'm worried. I can't let go one of my fav Lost Girl/Doccubus FF writers ever! Hey, with the "What it takes " FF your "All in the Family" Trilogy was my two first greatFF loves, it was abliss and it was after LG S2 was aired, good old time :)
I need your writing Rin :) Hope you're okay? :)
Gladys chapter 29 . 9/5/2015
Really nice story, I can't wait to read how they take care of the situation. Thank you for sharing.
tooblind chapter 29 . 8/9/2015
Thanks so much for continuing this story. Like Bo I have a soft spot for running in the woods Lauren.
I had to reread from the start to refresh my memory. What a heart twisting delight!
Please more updates.