Reviews for The Godfaether
So I just read this from the start and it's amazing! I love pretty much everything in this story and I like how you didn't make Dyson chase after Bo. Please update soon, you're really talented :)
Tamicia02 chapter 29 . 7/28
Yay, Rin! So, thrilled to see you post this! I'm, so glad you decided to continue with the story it's been too long my friend! I,can't wait to sit down tonight so I can read it! I so love this story!-Tam
FlameHazeKatsu chapter 29 . 7/28
Yaaay! Finally update! XD and as always, 's awesome! Really building everything up now too, slowly by slow we getting info on who "they" are! :v man, great chapter, and looking forward to them next chapters!
fatzy chapter 29 . 7/28
Yay u back! Gawd I have seriously missed thid story. Welcome back!

Damn and so the plot thickens... I think Bo's father is somehow he is using Byrce in away, which is a shame. He probably planned Avery on Bo or had used the relationship for his benenfit. I'm glad Bo is finally realizing the severity of the situation with her and father and Avery.

Bo and Lo being parents so cute and bout time. Loved all cospiracy and suspense u all developing. Glad u back. Can't wait for the next update. Tc :D

Best wishes
zippyfan chapter 29 . 7/28
I've missed this story. Thanks for the update!
cheekymadom chapter 29 . 7/27
good see u bak long time gone?:P
Great story as is your other stories that I am currently reading. Thank you for so many hours of enjoyment. I'm disabled and spend a lot of time reading. I love Lost girl and BoLo. Can't stand that the series is ending, hope you and all the other fan fiction writers don't stop writing these stories too. Thanks again.
bzjz55806 chapter 29 . 7/27
YAY! I have so missed you Rin1010! Welcome back to the world of Doccubus faenfiction! You are a amazing writer! I still think that you are in the top 10 of Doccubus Bo / Lo stories!
I hope that all is well for you! As you continue to grow in the real world, that you are having a wonderful time in the world of your dream career!
I hope that you can and will continue writing your story, sharing it with us!
Peaceful thoughts, positive energy sent your way! Thank-you again for sharing.
Peace xobc
Dragonfly00 chapter 29 . 7/27
What a crazy world to live in - who can you trust? Family, friends? What a way to live when you need to be suspicious and on guard the whole time...
mouldenkimberly chapter 29 . 7/27
I have so fell in love with this story. Can't wait for future chapters.
Eric chapter 29 . 7/27
I love this family Lauren & Bo and Bryce. Doccubus all the way.
kyoshiob69 chapter 29 . 7/27
You are back!
I cant wait for more!
Sharrisse chapter 29 . 7/27
Brilliant update hope the next ones not too long a wait
mouldenkimberly chapter 28 . 7/26
Awesome reading. Can't wait for the next chapter !
I hope u come back to your story soon we we'll like to know what happened next soon update soon I hope