Reviews for The Hogwarts Fanfiction Academy
dragonzflame chapter 8 . 6/16/2004
haha that was great. ooh i hope you do something with hermione! in almost EVERY fanfic i read, someone spells her name hermoine. it is SO annoying
dragonzflame chapter 7 . 6/16/2004
omg! hahahahahahahaha this is HILARIOUS! i LOVE the idea! there are no words to describe how good this really is. its an awesome idea and you have kept up the funniness and just.. whatever makes this thing so good! totally awesome. i am now a permenent fan. *adds you to favs list*
Aus chapter 50 . 6/11/2004
Sign me up! I hope I'm not too late! My e-mail is: I'd love to adopt a Mini-Aragog! Over the course of your fic I have become quite fond of them! I'm up for anything (sequels and such).

I loved this so much! By far one of my favorite fics! I'm now much more aware of the badfics that DO plauge our wonderful fandoms!

Love,

Aus
Final Rose chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
wow, this is so creative! I really like it. There's a lot of humor
Lady Lunas chapter 50 . 5/18/2004
Great story!
Mystic Catface chapter 50 . 4/21/2004
I read Camilla's OFUM fic and I thought it was a really good idea and wondered in anyone had written a Harry Potter one, and luckily there was! I think you have carried her ideas from OFUM and made them work really well with a different set of characters without making it too similar, and it's very funny too. The four house names, Lusterbuff, Canonlaw, Slashering and Wantingmore, I thought were brilliant, and the punctuation downpours. Making the fifth book create a rip in the Harry Potter world was also genious. I'm off now to go and read the sequal.
:D Mystic Catface
Whisper2AScream chapter 4 . 4/8/2004
Haven't quite had a chance to read it (Saving a copy to read at home over the holiday weekend. Home PC's not online yet.) but liked what I've skimmed so far. I'm familiar with the OBAFU (enrolled there actually... heh), and knew of this one, but haven't had a chance to read any of it until now. Very necessary! Considering the plethora of bad HP fics are out there, being stuck in room with Umbridge almost would be more tolerable. (I did say *almost.* Nothing's quite that bad.) Looking forward to the read!
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 44 . 4/8/2004
GO ALLY! WOO! Sorry, I will studiously avoid any overuse of exclamation marks etc in future.
Brilliant.
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 30 . 4/8/2004
Oh crummy. Poor James. Poor Lily.
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 22 . 4/8/2004
(falls about laughing) oh brilliant! Their parents teaching romance! How cruel! Genius!
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 21 . 4/8/2004
How paradoxical. I mean, it's definitely a paradox, though whether or not paradoxical is actually a word (though it is used by my English teacher) is subject to debate. Poor Hermione.
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 16 . 4/8/2004
Oh dear (hides under table, having been writing the tenth chapter of her Hp/Artemis Fowl crossover.) Oh deary dear. Bye bye!
Oh, but Hermione's sensitivity is all too true. poor girl. And Ginny is nearly as sensitive.
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 13 . 4/8/2004
Do you get a cool silver just-might-be-Demiguise-fur cloaks too, when you're dictating to the masses?
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 12 . 4/8/2004
Impractical, not unpractical, and streitjacket. Otherwise a brilliant chapter and a superbly funny disease. He he he...
ASDHIWLTIJK chapter 9 . 4/8/2004
Thank you! I mean, how hard is it to spell words in the British way. Or to remember we do not have 'Spring Break'. It's Easter. Or summer vacation. It's holidays. My most sincere congratulations. Darnit. This is going on my favourite stories list. Btw. Will you be teaching them to swear in the sequel? Bl**dy etc etc?
878 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »