Reviews for Esau and Jacob say their goodbyes
Meew3 chapter 10 . 1/30/2015
Goddangit Loki just say it!
Meew3 chapter 7 . 1/29/2015
Dang intense.
Meew3 chapter 5 . 1/29/2015
Feels train
Meew3 chapter 4 . 1/29/2015
Man things getting intense!
Majolika chapter 1 . 1/3/2015
Thank you for this story. You are an amazing author.

All the time I was wondering what I would do in Jane's place. Holding back the tears was very hard.
PrincessSkippy chapter 12 . 1/2/2015
Wow. I can't even...
I'm literally crying right now. This is amazing! There are so many feels that Loki has in this. You portray him and Jane really well. I've enjoyed reading so much!
callalily32 chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
Awww. *tears* *smiles* Great story, beautiful ending!
AwaitTheRise chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Oh my god I'm sobbing now because this made me so stupidly emotional and its so sad and my throat hurts and my nose is plugged up and oh god it's so sad.
Spectre chapter 12 . 10/1/2014
I can't remember the last time a story make me cry. Yours has me almost sobbing. Very well written.
LadyOfTheLake chapter 12 . 9/4/2014
If this isn't art,I don't know what is.
Libraryland chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
"Please pretend that you are not angry with me..."

My new contender for the saddest sentence in all fiction, closely followed by "I'll take you home." " I already am".

Well, I just wept reading this story. I suppose with a title like this, it's no surprise how things ended, but still. I never expected to be so moved. So, I traipsed over to A3 to try the other ending, and pow! Just as good, and just as sad. I like (?) this one best though, for the closure the brothers have.

Again, a marvelous job in writing a nuanced Thor, with all his charms and faults. As much as I love Loki, you can't tell a good Loki story without doing a good job with Thor, and so few authors do. Thank you for taking the time to show us his struggles and changes, and develop his character.

And thank you for giving us a richly envisioned Loki, both trapped by and struggling to escape both his "fate" and the consequences of his actions. I liked how even in this strange purgatory, he works to shift and shape the universe, struggling to prepare and protect those he loves from the desperate danger only he knows is hunting them. (I figure that's what he's been doing ever since he encountered Thanos- struggling to escape and to warn Midgard and Asgard without tipping off Thanos. That's his good work.)

Loki grows as a character and a person, moving past the "childish need" to strike out at those who caused him pain, to a fully adult persona, not just ready to die to save others, but to endure the far worse torture of not dying, to suffer in a protracted fashion if it allows those he loves a chance at escape and a better life. Even with his defenses still up and his prickly nature still a factor, he manages to grow in all the right directions.

It's a painful hero's journey Loki is on, where death is still the resolution, but also a victory, freely chosen out of love. The king gives his life for his people. As he struggles with this sacrifice, and the surprising realization of his "human" need for his brother, you give us the fully realized moments of the love of centuries between these brothers and finally let that love carry Loki home in it's strong arms. Thank you.

I'll miss you if you're not writing fan fiction any longer, but wish you all the best in you other endeavors!
musicalgirl4474 chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
This story was amazing, and I cried, I, like, sobbed . . . you are a little too good at these stories . . . .
raimeee chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
I NEED MORE I WILL DIE IF I DONT GET MORE PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
Hekka chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
Loki hurts... Heart or scar? Or both (seeing as duplicates disappear when touched, and Loki, whom Thor held not disappeared, I think it's logical to assume that Loki was really injured. But not lethal. Just closed himself from his brother with the illusion)?
Haquikah chapter 12 . 6/10/2014
I have not read all of your stories but so far they are quite sad some depressing. I think you have definetly found your forte. This story is very good made me cry. You depict love and sorry quite well better than most at the very least.
329 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »