Reviews for Esau and Jacob say their goodbyes
DietCokeLemon chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Oh my, another terrific story, yay! I'm really curious where you're going with this, I was surprised to find another chapter because I've assumed the first was a one-shot... but all the better! :)
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 2 . 11/26/2013
Intriguing story! I'm really interested to know where your going with this. What does Loki have up his sleeve now?
Donna Rose chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
a gold star for not committing patricide again loki
I'vebeenLOKI'Dyetagain chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Oh! Oh my... you never cease to amaze me with your portrayal of sorrow and loss and emotional conflict, it's all so painfully potent.
So Loki's dying from the wound in his chest? I'm guessing he's going to end up where Thor is... I mean he doesn't really have anyone else, doesn't have anywhere else to go. And fdjkfjdskfj how they ache for each other... hehe I want them to reunite so bad, their brotherly love is amazing, and just how they kind of need and define each other...
And I also like how you almost kind of sort of slightly redeem Odin here and show that he actually sort of loves Loki ;P
I look forward to reading where you take this!
perihelion12 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Looookkkiiii uuuuugghghhhhghgh

Poor Thor though seriously D:

I can't wait to see what Loki is trying to do...assuming he even knows

I'm a little confused though, on the AO3 version...Jane knows Loki's alive? Or does she find out later?
Eringo94 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
My heart was literally thumping in my chest! I actually thought Loki was going to do it. I'm happy he didn't. And poor poor poor Thor :(

Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update! :D
Liana Legaspi chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
Amazing job, love it.
okavangodino chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I look forward to your story so much and at the same time I am so scared. May I ask if the AO3 version and this one will be the same and differ only in the ending, or each chapter is different on each site?
Am I understanding it well that Loki is ill? I do not mean mentally, but physically or why else is he so sure he will be reunited with Frigga before Odin? Or is he planning something where he will die (again) and I should just have patience? ;)
Thanks for the new chapter!
linde13 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
I'm glad that you're writing another story.
GoodForBad chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
I have noticed various Biblical themes in your stories, and I must admit, I rather like the title and what you have started here. Esau and Jacob - Loki and Thor. That's brilliant. I do hope there is more.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
My dear Lady Charity, I can't tell you how excited I was to come across a new fic from you, and I absolutely love what you're doing here so far! Everything from Thor's dreams to Loki's lingering pain and fear of Thanos - it's a wonderful balm for some of my tortured feels that TDW left in its wake. Already I can't even guess whether you intend for this to have an overall happy or sad ending. Perhaps bittersweet, as is often so fitting for these two? I like the title too, though I hope our boys have a chance to interact some more and that their "goodbye" might somehow not be final.

Can't wait for your next update, and thanks for posting!
Halo
The Pearl Maiden chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Wow, Thor's grieving was so poignant. *sniff*
darthxerik chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
well, you successfully broke my heart and left me totally angsty and NOBODY CAN BE HAPPY AND WHY CAN'T THERE BE A HAPPY ENDING WHYYYY?! (just like after Thor 2)... so it's perfect! Also the title totally caught my eye and I'm thinking about all the amazing beautiful parallels between that story and Thor and Loki. I actually hope this could be continued or that you write another post-Thor 2 fanfiction because you illustrate their respective grief so well. :P KUDOS!
WasianGal chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You have no idea how excited I am! It's a perfect beginning and I'm sure you'll give us all the kick in the face we're all hoping for. haha Will there be Loki whumping in this one as well? Because really I only enjoy that angsty stuff a little more than a lot. ;) Loved that this chapter was bromantic as well and Thor's pain made me sooo sad. I loved that you brought in the thunder in his emotions. A lot of writers forget that, including myself. lol Amazing, love! Looking forward to this!
Eringo94 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
And you shattered my heart again. Thank you for that LOL. I feel so terribly sorry for Thor.

I'm curious about the title of this story- who exactly are Esau and Jacob?

Great chapter :D