Reviews for Esau and Jacob say their goodbyes
Livie64 chapter 11 . 5/27/2014
Ok this story cannot end here, that is just a crime! Please update!
Saany chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
One of the most beautiful and painful fanfiction I ever read. Great job !
Thorkii chapter 12 . 5/2/2014
And this ending is no less painful than the other one. Damn
Well written...
Dahlia chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Wow. Truly devastating. I prefer this ending to the AO3 one, but both have so many feels and are quite lovely.
I am very jealous about Coriolanus. Very. Ah well, if wishes were fishes, we could walk across the sea . . .
Sorry to see you leaving the fandom, but I wish you the best. Thanks for the many hours I have spent wandering the worlds you have written.
Wicked R chapter 12 . 4/14/2014
I knew from the title this couldn't be any other way, still it hurt. And I'm so jealous you've seen Corolianus! Now need to go see that alternate ending so very much!
Wicked R chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
So much emotion!
Wicked R chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Cliffie!
Wicked R chapter 5 . 4/14/2014
Now I'm cold. Chilling chapter.
Wicked R chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Nail bitingly exciting!
Autumn Fire Spirit Yggdrasil chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
Oh my God I'm crying even through I don't have any more tears.
Dazja chapter 12 . 4/6/2014
*gross sobbing*
Kon13 chapter 11 . 3/27/2014
Okay, this review is for the alternate ending.

If you don't go and read the alternate ending because its on a different site or some other reason, you should go and read it anyway. The alternate ending is just so amazing and beautiful and just... Ugh! You HAVE to read it! Ecpecially if you love Lokane. The alternate ending is just perfect.
Kon13 chapter 12 . 3/27/2014
Ah! This was my worst idea ever! I shouldnt have finished this just before going to work. I'm a sobbing mess now!
But this was so beautiful and amazing. I'm gunna see if I can find the alternate ending!
Kon13 chapter 7 . 3/27/2014
Wow... this chapter wad actually... PAINFUL for me..
Kon13 chapter 4 . 3/26/2014
Ooooooh chiz! I was gunna go to sleep after this chapter, but heck no! Gotta know what happens!
329 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »