Reviews for Appetite
ambirrd chapter 1 . 12/21/2013
I love these "season 5" one shots! Keep them coming! :)
AlabamaMiles chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
so hot..
A chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Yes! I'm so excited you decided to continue the one shots! This was perfect, I adore this concept. Perfectly smutty with a dose of fluff. Can't wait for more!
Lauren H 91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Bless that anon who suggested you right these weekend one-shots, they are awesome and so full of love how could anyone not want to read more? Love these and definitely can't wait for more!
WildImagination28 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
That right there was damn sexy...very very sexy. Wow! Nice one ;) as always
M206 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
You and Swinging Cloud are my favorite authors on the face of the planet. You beat out 7 billion people! Because you write stories that are painfully HOT and ADORABLE! I want to live inside your mind!:)

Love the story. I was *slightly* distracted by how long they left the refrigerator door open and that they might have left the water running because I care about the earth!:)

Funny: with the ferocity of a general surveying the battlefield.

Sweet: wondering if she'll ever be able to be close enough to Brittany,

HOT: "I don't know, San. You kinda tipped yourself with that one,"
Uvaack chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Good grief. This was so hot and yet so sweet I thought that I might spontaneously combust while reading it either from sexy times overload or fluff overload (and I mean that in the best possible way). This should definitely be a two-shot cause imma need to see that chocolate sauce in action;)

I love, love, love this so much: "If there is one thing Santana knows without question, it is how to love Brittany." Seriously one of my favorite lines I've ever read in a fic. Just perfect. Made my Brittana heart swell a few sizes bigger, if that's even possible.

I love everything about the idea for this snippets and since we can't have nice things in canon, I plan on enjoying them to the fullest. Great job!