Reviews for Klaroline Tumblr Requests
MrsAgentCooper chapter 10 . 9/24/2015
I've only just found these! I think my favoruite are 'Caroline's Show' and 'Unwilling Traitor'. I'm a real sucker for au's where Klaus met Caroline back in s2 and the dynamic you created between them is truly interesting. Have you got any plans to continue that one?
alishalowery40 chapter 11 . 2/8/2015
cute! I loved this!
jessnicole chapter 11 . 7/18/2014
hot
JuseaPeterson chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Wow...that was...I really liked how you did this.
JuseaPeterson chapter 10 . 3/16/2014
That conversation on the phone was...intense. I really liked how it went with Caroline's responses and how Klaus responded. I loved how he told Elijah that he did have their family and part of him wanting to see them again was making sure Caroline could not be harmed.

I hope you do another part showing Klaus and Caroline's next interaction.

This was really good.
Anonymus2018 chapter 10 . 3/12/2014
Really good chapter!
I like Caroline like this.
JuseaPeterson chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
I liked this follow up. I’m glad that Caroline was able to stand up because she was going to be there for Klaus regardless of anyone else’s opinion. I love that Klaus finally came in. I wonder what exactly is going on with Elijah.
Anonymus2018 chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
I really like it!
And I want to know what's going on with Elijah...
opi chapter 9 . 3/6/2014
Pretty please write letting go pt 3
JuseaPeterson chapter 8 . 3/3/2014
I really loved how you did this. How Caroline was already a vampire because of Klaus and that she had been helping him. I am glad that she only agreed to help him if he agreed to make sure Elena lived. I loved how you changed certain aspects of the events to fix fit this. I can’t wait to read the next part.