Reviews for The Boys Are Back in Town
buttercuprocks101 chapter 1 . 4/5
i rtreally love it
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
This was amazing. I just loved the fighting scenes between the greens. I swear I blushed along with Buttercup at some point! Please write more ButchxButtercup their my favorite too!
cinnamoncoke chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
OMD, I couldn't stop smiling and blushing and... Yeah... I enjoyed this
Fairy Princess Moon chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I love this sooo much thank you
seiko chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
love it!
weirdomeanimefreak chapter 1 . 3/10/2014
cool
Little Indulgence chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
You have no idea of how much I wanted to read a fic like this! I always wanted to know how it would be like if all these psychos would had met again being teenagers!

I loooooved it!
J.L.Lunar chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is probably my favorite Powerpuff Story of all time, and I usually don't like reading one-shots... I just love the characterization, and the details you include! You're one of the few authors who don't downplay Buttercup, and I love it!

Plus this take on the green relationship is beautiful! It's not as sick and twisted as some people make it, but there's still that dark element there! Wonderfully well done!
Butch fan chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I love your story
Shizuolover chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This is so good
TheWonderfulWorldOfJazz chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Nice story! I loved it. I can't help but be biased because Buttercup is my favorite puff. But Good Job yo
Rosealina1234 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
this was great I love this story please update this
rei-blaze chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
So I favorited first but left no review. Now, I remember it again and I got the time. :3 I mean, this story is just to great to leave un-reviewed, right?

BC is also my favorite Puff and this story had just got me fired up! The actions, banters, lovely moments between the Greens are just so so uhm... Amazing? Great? Ugh, I can't seem to think a right description but I love it!

And Boomer! Hah, he's always been the charmer. :D