Reviews for House of the Golden Flower
ShootingArrows chapter 16 . 4/5
I really love your characterizations of Glorfindel and Boromir. Everyone else is spot on as well but your interpretations of those two manage to be both fresh and non-cliché but also fully believable as in character. I love the depth you've added to Glorfindel's personality in having him be intentionally light hearted to push away his or other's woes. I really like how you include the constant presence his past has on his mind in a plausible way. The narrative is very nuanced and excellent. Overall this is a great fic that I hope you continue.
kelwin chapter 16 . 2/27
good c.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
I LOVE this. Especially how you have made glorfindel serious at times and not a total air head like other fics. Please continue to update.
Lheii78 chapter 16 . 7/18/2015
Wonderful chapter, cannot wait for the battle :)
Sethiel chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
More please..
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Sine them away ... LOL!
Nice to see Ol' Sunshine in his full glory.
Borys
KiyaNamiel chapter 16 . 5/13/2015
Oh dear. They'd better be okay. 0_0 Helms deep, .come! I hope that of Haldir comes that Glorfi him from dying, if that's the direction this . XD can't wait!
KiyaNamiel chapter 15 . 5/13/2015
Muahaha poor Eowyn. Poor Glorfi, having to chase away innocent girls from Estel. XD

Loves the chapter as always! Poor Gondolin... I loves that city much... Is it strange that I feel sorry for Maeglin? He just strikes me as being so lonely. :( But anyway, I digress...

GLORFINDEL IS MY PRECIOUS ELF LORD! and so glad to see an update on his journey as 10th member of the fellowship...

Please update asap!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/4/2015
Please update this fanfic it's my favourite one at the moment 3 :)
whirlwind29 chapter 14 . 4/4/2015
Love the story!
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 14 . 3/11/2015
I love your Glorfindel! You write him so well. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Maria de Sanctos chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
I love this story! I've always loved Glorfindel and wished that Tolkien had written more about him. You have done an amazing job on mixing movie and book elements and still having it flow smoothly and realistically. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

MdS
Maria de Sanctos chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
I think you successfully tore my heart out. :(
KiyaNamiel chapter 14 . 2/8/2015
0.o awesome! I loved this chapter. I really really really love this story! Keep it up! I'm sad the updates will be slow, but I'm happy that you won't give up... I was laughing so hard when Glorfindel told Estel to hush up and go play. XD
KiyaNamiel chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
YAY!, you actually did this! I'm soooo happy! I absolutely love Lord Glorfindel, cause he's my favorite character in Middle Earth, so I'm so happy to have found this!
You're writing skills are very good, I'd like to congratulate you. I'm also sooo glad you saved Boromir! He really is a good man at heart... XD
Please continue writing, and I'll be sure to follow...
One tiny thing, it's Fangorn forest, not Fanghorn.