Reviews for House of the Golden Flower
I LOVE this. Especially how you have made glorfindel serious at times and not a total air head like other fics. Please continue to update.
Lheii78 chapter 16 . 7/18
Wonderful chapter, cannot wait for the battle :)
Sethiel chapter 16 . 5/13
More please..
TMI Fairy chapter 1 . 5/13
Sine them away ... LOL!
Nice to see Ol' Sunshine in his full glory.
KiyaNamiel chapter 16 . 5/13
Oh dear. They'd better be okay. 0_0 Helms deep, .come! I hope that of Haldir comes that Glorfi him from dying, if that's the direction this . XD can't wait!
KiyaNamiel chapter 15 . 5/13
Muahaha poor Eowyn. Poor Glorfi, having to chase away innocent girls from Estel. XD

Loves the chapter as always! Poor Gondolin... I loves that city much... Is it strange that I feel sorry for Maeglin? He just strikes me as being so lonely. :( But anyway, I digress...

GLORFINDEL IS MY PRECIOUS ELF LORD! and so glad to see an update on his journey as 10th member of the fellowship...

Please update asap!
Please update this fanfic it's my favourite one at the moment 3 :)
whirlwind29 chapter 14 . 4/4
Love the story!
ShadowPhoenix22 chapter 14 . 3/11
I love your Glorfindel! You write him so well. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Maria de Sanctos chapter 14 . 2/26
I love this story! I've always loved Glorfindel and wished that Tolkien had written more about him. You have done an amazing job on mixing movie and book elements and still having it flow smoothly and realistically. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

Maria de Sanctos chapter 9 . 2/26
I think you successfully tore my heart out. :(
KiyaNamiel chapter 14 . 2/8
0.o awesome! I loved this chapter. I really really really love this story! Keep it up! I'm sad the updates will be slow, but I'm happy that you won't give up... I was laughing so hard when Glorfindel told Estel to hush up and go play. XD
KiyaNamiel chapter 13 . 1/18
YAY!, you actually did this! I'm soooo happy! I absolutely love Lord Glorfindel, cause he's my favorite character in Middle Earth, so I'm so happy to have found this!
You're writing skills are very good, I'd like to congratulate you. I'm also sooo glad you saved Boromir! He really is a good man at heart... XD
Please continue writing, and I'll be sure to follow...
One tiny thing, it's Fangorn forest, not Fanghorn.
Amazing Places chapter 13 . 1/17
This is truly one of the best stories I've ever read! I love how you included Glorfindel as a member of the Fellowship and his interactions with the group. And if you haven't already, could you please add Glorfindel conversing with Treebeard (or whatever the ent's name is)?
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 1/15
Absolutely brilliant story! Glorfindel is a sadly neglected character which makes stories like this all the more precious.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »