Reviews for House of the Golden Flower
Maria de Sanctos chapter 14 . 2/26
I love this story! I've always loved Glorfindel and wished that Tolkien had written more about him. You have done an amazing job on mixing movie and book elements and still having it flow smoothly and realistically. I can't wait to see the rest of it!

MdS
Maria de Sanctos chapter 9 . 2/26
I think you successfully tore my heart out. :(
KiyaJinnSkywalkerKenobi chapter 14 . 2/8
0.o awesome! I loved this chapter. I really really really love this story! Keep it up! I'm sad the updates will be slow, but I'm happy that you won't give up... I was laughing so hard when Glorfindel told Estel to hush up and go play. XD
KiyaJinnSkywalkerKenobi chapter 13 . 1/18
YAY!, you actually did this! I'm soooo happy! I absolutely love Lord Glorfindel, cause he's my favorite character in Middle Earth, so I'm so happy to have found this!
You're writing skills are very good, I'd like to congratulate you. I'm also sooo glad you saved Boromir! He really is a good man at heart... XD
Please continue writing, and I'll be sure to follow...
One tiny thing, it's Fangorn forest, not Fanghorn.
Amazing Places chapter 13 . 1/17
This is truly one of the best stories I've ever read! I love how you included Glorfindel as a member of the Fellowship and his interactions with the group. And if you haven't already, could you please add Glorfindel conversing with Treebeard (or whatever the ent's name is)?
Beloved Daughter chapter 13 . 1/15
Absolutely brilliant story! Glorfindel is a sadly neglected character which makes stories like this all the more precious.
Toraach chapter 9 . 1/11
"I will live to serve you, your sons, and their descendants." - I like this :)

Very interesting story, I'm glad that you wrote it :)
Toraach chapter 8 . 1/11
It's going to be interesting. I like reactions of the fellowship. Particulary Gimli's about elven jokes. I miss that Glorfindel didn't tell them that he is as old as Galadriel.
Sethiel chapter 13 . 1/6
Please update soon... I'm loving your story
Sethiel chapter 13 . 1/2
More please
Guest chapter 12 . 12/26/2014
This story is one of the best I've ever read! Please update soon!
Lyane de Rivesen chapter 12 . 7/23/2014
I just found this story. It's wonderful. I don't speak english very well but I wanted to thank you for writing it. I hope you will post the next chapter soon.
Bye!
MizuUmaSenju chapter 12 . 7/18/2014
This has been a awesome story so far. I am so glad to see that Boromir has survived.
Lheii78 chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Please update! I really love your story :-) there's not much good Glorfindel story around. I'm very fortunate to find this fic.
Lheii78 chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
Omg! He survived!

Great chapter, really love Glorfindel :-)
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »