Reviews for The Second Time Around
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 17 . 20h
h√Ęte de la suite
are you going to finish this?
Audelia89 chapter 17 . 8/5
Aww loved it very much, it sad to see sawyer like this. I hope she feels better soon, it sucks to see a kid like this it breaks my heart. Can't wait for the next chapter and see sawyer reaction to the news of his daddy and bella. Thanks for this wander full story. Please update as soon as you can. Until next time.
Keltyr chapter 17 . 8/4
Please please please keep this going?! Love your different treatments of the (Twi) characters in different stories.
Keltyr chapter 8 . 8/3
I am friggin' loving the psych' insight here...so few get it right...but you have it RIGHT! With a heart-tugging storyline that I'm lapping up, paragraph by paragraph. Keep writing AN please; you are so damn good!
Bakergrama chapter 17 . 7/16
Great start...please finish...thank you!
Hello? Hope all is well with you. Miss this story :(
twilightrocksyoursocks chapter 1 . 6/25
I don't usually leave reviews, but I just love this story! I love Sawyer and she is adorable! I hope you update soon!

Keep up the great work!
I was a little paranoid because I just caught a cold, I think I'll die. But history and amazing waiting for more.
BeWhoYouAre99 chapter 17 . 6/14
I love it how Edward said that Carlisle would call the head of medicine bc his grandbaby is sick. I also love it how Garrett said that he'd be there. I love Garrett. I love this story. I love Edward's love for his daughter. I hate that my heart is aching for Bean and how she lost her mommy. You're an amazing writer.

I only have one concern. Twice you have mentioned Bean being strapped onto a booster seat... I have an 8 year old cousin and we never have to use a booster for her.. So what's up with that?
galaxy69uk chapter 17 . 5/30
I've sat and read this in one sitting and then realised it's not complete and not updated for a while this makes me very sad because it's an awesome story well written
jk chapter 1 . 5/26
that's how you want to play this huh? not only did he date tanya (eww have you seen her?) but he married her...got her pregnant (WTF?)
but hes also old,divorced,and has a kid...bella just graduated college! She doesn't need this bullshit...oh and how perfect now tanyas dead and bella can fix his daughter cause shes a dr...FUCK THIS IM OUT
Caitlin603 chapter 17 . 4/16
HIi! i just binge read your story and wanted to let you know it is one of the best fanfics i have ever read. and i can't wait for an update!
KeikiBelle chapter 17 . 4/7
Love your story, can't wait for more! Thanks!
irelandk chapter 17 . 4/1