Reviews for Let It Go
SparklingBlizzard16 chapter 1 . 5/10
So sad
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Haha, I love your references between "Let It Go" from Frozen and comparing that to Jack Frost in Rise of the Guardians. Nicely done. But before I forget, I wondered if you are on deviantART, because I'm going to reorganize my works on there and here. I'm planning to remove all of my essays about movies from here, but they are available on dA still. So I wondered if you had an account there, in case you wanted to comment again on there what you said for my Corpse Bride and Frozen essays.
randomkitty101 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
I love this! The song is beautiful, and the story itself is amazing. Wonderful job!
Victor Vance chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
Nice
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Awe poor Jack :'(
This breaks my heart
vampireacademygirls chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
That was amazing, I loved it. Great job. I really felt so bad for Jack
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 11/28/2013
Awww, poor jack...going to make me cry...This was great, I just saw frozen today and coincidentally read this. The song was perfect, I loved all of this.:)
an awesome anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I liked Demi's song Let it Go and listening to it it does kinda seem to fit Jack's situation. Nice one-shot on what happened during the blizzard of '68:)
snowangel420 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
I love this! Although I love Idina's version of "Let It Go", I like Demi's version, too. This fic is so good! Great job!
ShunKazamis-Girl chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hey, is this a songfic inspired by "Let it Go" by Demi Lovato, who created it 4 Frozen?