Reviews for Woven
Tawny chapter 18 . 1/12/2015
Wahey that was fun thank you
FIRE ELF MAIDEN chapter 18 . 9/25/2014
very well done.
Sinvisigoth chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
This story is frikken killing me. I have a horrible feeling either she's going to die and leave him all alone, or he's going to get involved with her daughter instead. I just want to shake her so hard for being so stubborn. And kinda want to slap her for getting married to someone else.
Guest chapter 18 . 8/10/2014
Naww
Hannatude chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
I VOLUNTEER FOR THE POSITION OF KEPT MINION.
SilentFlame13 chapter 18 . 4/20/2014
I really liked this! And now I ship Darcy/Loki!
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
keep it up with the good work and i hope u make more of the stories and well that be great :)
MollsWalls chapter 18 . 3/3/2014
This is one of my favorite stories. I followed it from almost the beginning to the end and it was torture waiting for updates. Thank you for such a wonderful story
Mystic 777 chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Ah, nice way to end it with the title. I am *so* glad Darcy came back. You really had me going at the beginning of the chapter (shakes finger sternly). The banter between Loki and Darcy was sweet and awesome. Thank you so much for sharing your story with us!
jenefaner chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
I cant believe it's over. And such a great ending too. We'll done. Feel free to sequel with more darcy loki awesomness. ;)
bittersweetorange chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
I love it! Your story is interesting and different from all the other Tassertricks stories I have read. You add a element of maturity in Darcy not seen in all the other stories and i love it. It feels more real but still with the characters. Keep up the great stories. I hope to read more of them.
caitreylove chapter 18 . 2/14/2014
Loved this story from beginning to end. A beautifully and cleverly written epilogue to round it off. Brava!
Mystic 777 chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
T-T... I'm with Jane, Darcy *has* to be alive... (cries) It is the will of the author, but I hope you pull something out of your hat to revive her. Darcy killing the Enchantress was awesome though. Thanks for the update!
jenefaner chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
You're going to end it with her Dead? How could you? ! What about my feels? I hope you're epilog is as amazing as this last chapter. And it brings life with it.
caitreylove chapter 17 . 2/12/2014
This is so beautiful. I love this story. You've got me on tenterhooks with your cliffhanger!