Reviews for Journey into Myst
jZKSt chapter 1 . 9/3
Veri n1c3N3yst0rixy
Tempest1444 chapter 37 . 10/23/2016
Nyahahaha! Meow, well done!
TiberiousKirk chapter 37 . 11/18/2015
I stumbled upon this story about a week and a half ago by accident, and in moments of free time I have read a handful of chapters here and a handful of chapters there. I have read all thirty-seven chapters and I am dumbfoundedly impressed. The attention to journal detail and the writing style is amazing. Even the dropping of a puzzle here and there and the liberties taken with the additional characters do not alter the storyline much nor do they detract from the plot. I hope the ending changes along the line I am thinking; for that matter, I hope you finish since it has been a while since an update.

If I had the time, I would dust off my myst games and play through them again. I also agree with your comment earlier that Myst 5 End of Ages and Myst URU did not seem like true Myst sequels. They were good games, but they lacked a certain quality to be Myst. I fully wish they would create some more Myst like games, if not more Myst games.
Hideout Writer chapter 37 . 1/25/2015
Well. ...I must say, I /am/ impressed. Rarely have I come across a story that shows such thought and care put into it, and as this was the first in it's category that I clicked on, you have given me an excellent first impression of the Myst/Riven category of fanfiction. Congratulations.
I do hope to see more, sooner rather than later, as your frequent commentary about lying has amused me greatly, and as said earlier, your construction is superb.
luiginumber1 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
I liked this chapter. It was mostly well-written, apart from the slightly awkward-sounding places that felt more like a walkthrough than a story. I like the sense of personification given to the Stranger (who I guess the point of him is to have no personification, but whatever. I guess everyone perceives the Stranger in a different way).
GiantP4nda chapter 37 . 6/25/2014
A different ending, exciting!
But I kinda dislike the references to "our" world, like computer and Godzilla, it kinda breaks the immersion.
Anyway, you're writing is very good!
Phil chapter 37 . 6/20/2014
I've just reached the last chapter. Hope you add more soon!
Winona chapter 37 . 6/4/2014
After feeling sick all day - it was quite a treat to find some new chapters (and yay for finally making it to my favorite age of Revelations!) That aside - kind of confused that Trace knew of computers and used the terms he did [though I think I'll write that off as Melody told him of them at some point]

I can not wait to see where you go with this - but as for changing the ending, I'm kind of hoping you do the ending I wished happened (and that more people would do [That being Achenar lives somehow]) but will be pleased with no matter what becomes of our friends and favorite characters.

Please keep going, and feel free to take as much time as you need.
levlylove chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Just finished chapter 1. Loving it so far!
HomeOnTheWastes chapter 37 . 6/6/2014
This is really good. Please continue.
GiantP4nda chapter 35 . 6/3/2014
I totally like your story! It's so cool to read a lot familiar locations and activities, yet also with an unique twist. Although sometimes it feels a bit rushed or so, when puzzles are skipped. But then again, it's not the game, it's a story...
And your writing is very good! Keep up the good work! :D
Winona chapter 31 . 4/10/2014
Yay! I was wondering if you were still working on this (guess I got my answer).

Anyhow - I am pleased to see your take on Revelations. You are bringing back some fond memories of that game for me, and opening my eyes to some things that never even crossed my mind.

I am enjoying Melody and Trace's adventure - and can not wait to see your take on Haven (got to admit - of the three ages in Revelations, Haven has my vote for favorite). Please keep going with this.
Winona chapter 28 . 2/6/2014
Yay new chapters!

As always I am looking forward to seeing your take on the games (especially in regards to the necklace of Revelations) and hope that Trace and Melody can work things out.
Vyrexuviel chapter 26 . 1/30/2014
YOU.

FINISH THIS DAMN YOUUUUU! *flops into bed, utterly exhausted as the sun comes up*
BentleyGirl chapter 25 . 1/8/2014
I do have a heart for Saveedro. You make sure that Melody does too.