Reviews for Tiger By The Tail
only-looking chapter 4 . 7/10/2014
Okay, why don't people put these two universes together more often? Calvin is just the ideal unstoppable force of nature to stop an evil plan without even trying. And when he is trying - villains, look out!

This was just perfectly done. With the dialog, character interaction, and pretty darn cool Villainous Plot, it could have been an actual episode of the show. Or a few weeks worth of the comics.

You just nailed all of the characters, and Rufus' reaction to Hobbes was priceless.
Vandenbz chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
I hope you eventually make a sequel, Kim's adventures may be just what Calvin needs to channel his inner chaos in a way that can help the world.
Vandenbz chapter 3 . 5/23/2014
Interesting adventure, was that in an actual episode? Calvin's now along for the ride, that's bound to be fun.
Vandenbz chapter 2 . 5/23/2014
Figures that Kim managed to get some respect out of Calvin with her moves and saving the world. Already looking forward to the story she'll end up telling.

Typos/Suggestions:
it's great movie, - it's a great movie,
more of workout - more of a workout

Keep up the great work!
Vandenbz chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
I never thought I'd see a crossover like this, great idea! Kim has no idea what she's in for, though the snowmen were a large clue.
Guest chapter 4 . 5/20/2014
This is perfect. You captured Calvin amazingly, even though I did recognize some of the dialogue. I am wondering if you made it so that the Hobbes was actually animated when he hit that control console, or if you have it so that Calvin has the ability to warp the fabric of space and time.
Starfox5 chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
Crazy fun story, with sweet moments, well done!
ekrekeler chapter 4 . 2/19/2014
Wow, I didn’t know someone else had written a Kim Possible/Calvin and Hobbes crossover; you didn’t put it in the crossovers section. I started writing one myself and was notified of this one by one of my reviewers. I like your writing style, you’re good with the humor, and the plot overall was appealing. This was a good read!
The Krekeler
Katsumara chapter 4 . 1/20/2014
Hahaha. Oh lord, this wrapped up just too nicely, MA. Always so darn fun reading your stories, buddy. 3 Do keep up the wonderful work with it all!
Beckman chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
Wouldn'r Drakken be surprised, to find out that nature resolves time paradoxes, by spawning a parallel universe, leaving Kim perfectly fine in the original universe.
I think the sitch was a big endorsement for Ron getting his own kimmunicator.
Good Story I really enjoyed it.
SeaJade chapter 4 . 1/19/2014
*clap clap clap clap* m
Mighty good job if I do say so myself. Nice work! Enjoyable to the end.
Jimmy1201 chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
Stupendous Man really does save the day, And finds a fellow hero with Ron who also has the power of imagination. Somehow I think the extra $20 was a little light, but Kim showing her true hero-ness (heroine-ness?) accepted it with good grace. I wonder what would happen if he were to find a little red headed soul mate at kindergarten? (Preferably one with a red-furred plush companion for Hobbes). Could end up with a Team Watterson that would really put fear into super villains and baby sitters.

Thanks
Codecrash chapter 4 . 1/17/2014
I love this fic. I mean combining Calvin and Hobbes with Kim Possible is just plain awesomness. It's a total nostalgia trip to both my childhood and my teen years at the same time. Bravo!

Codecrash out.
Love, peace and chicken grease.
dbzsotrum9 chapter 4 . 1/16/2014
awww, this was so freakin cute, just warms you up on the insider XD
dbzsotrum9 chapter 2 . 1/16/2014
Kim's having a hard time with him even though he's just a hard child, but she dealt with Hana (who has super powers) and the Tweebs (who are just as much trouble but with the technical skills to back it up)... while Calvin was trouble, it was for normal baby-sitters and by normal human standards, she should be able to deal with a regular over imaginative kid; he's annoying but she dealt with worse (though the twins are her brothers and Hana is just a baby, so it's kinda easier to forgive)
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »