Reviews for children of the universe
orangemangopudding chapter 1 . 8/3
my feels

*extends a shaky hand*

please help ;-;
electrodes chapter 1 . 7/1
oh my god this is beautiful, wow. i love this. i love how you describe their relationship, and how they interact, and they're all in character. i love the details and the imagery and just. everything. about. this. beautiful. fanfiction.
(and btw, i've been reading all of your fanfictions and omg, i love all of them. even when you write in fandoms i don't know/read, like naruto, i still lovelovelove them to death. your writing style is gorgeous. i hope you will write more, or i'll just be here rereading all of your fanfics, because they're magnificent!)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 6/5
Haha, took Eren long enough xd
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/8
Um, wow. Thanks for writing this beautiful piece of writing! I loved the idea of this so much! :)
Omfg this is soooo absolutely cute! Love you're writing. :)
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is so fantastic. I just adore the complexity, the deepness, the simplicity...ahhh this is just wonderful. Near impeccable. Thanks sooooooo much for writing this :)
Noelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
AHHH! I loved it! It was so cute! Great job. :)
Princessciel chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Feel free to PM me! Anyway, this was amazing! So amazing in fact the adorable ness and complexity of it had me trying to run in my bed while I was laying down. Superb!

Princessciel
TheReaperGrimm chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Omg this was a beautiful fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
THIS IS BEAUTIFUL
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Best and most meaningful reincarnation!au ever. Like, no kidding. It wasn't awkward or even surreal, a bit sudden and unexpected maybe, but partly cause you didn't outright mention this was going to be a reincarnation thing. But I think I love you more for that because so far, rebirth fictions never seemed... awfully right to me until I read yours. And I probably wouldn't have given this a chance because of it but ah, glad to trust my instincts.

I love how you set the atmosphere-light, warm, simple, kinda like how people get during those alone-quiet-times they have. Thoughts and ideas were at times random, weird, jumbled and maybe doesn't even make a whole lot of sense, but it's serious too. Deep, quiet, lightly in-depth. I think it's an (accurately pleasant) portrayal of how the mind works during the times we're alone (at night, in bed, at home, or outside). Cute and funny too because aren't most young people like that when the're in love?

Interpretation of character in this type of setting was also great. You could see the possibility of the two of them acting that way without being considered overly out of character; an Eren and Levi who are the same people but set with different circumstances. It's really nice

Really would love to read from you again! Definitely one of my favs XD
Crimson613 chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
This was so adorable! I loved it, love your writing! :D
purpleicecrystals chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
AHAHAHAHA, OMIGOD EREN. Is homeless. Ok. Love you so much, this was the best! :D
satori02 chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
This was so cute!
chokecherries chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Okay, first of all.
Stop. Don't make me ship this pairing. No no no no no no no. This is not cool (oh but it IS) because eremika is my otp and now I'm conflicted.
Secondly, what even. I am so used to beautiful and emotional yet hilarious and perfectly angst-filled writing from you and this was no exception. How do you manage to write something so perfect every time? That is a wonderful skill and a beautiful gift.
This was hilarious. I loved the texts between Eren and Levi. The part where Eren confesses due to late night/early morning angst and depression just. cracked. me. up. Like, wow. Levi's response made me laugh so hard I cried.
I'm not usually one for reincarnation because I don't believe in it but this. Wow. At least, I'm pretty sure it was implied and I just, goodness.
I just, I can't express how great this is. Cheers.