Reviews for children of the universe
Thank you chapter 1 . 10/12/2016
Ahhhh! Okay, so first off, his is really well written. It is also SO cute! Like, I don't even know how to tell you how adorable this was! I would have never guessed that ending, man. But that's what makes it so good! Seriously, the ending was just... wow. I really love this story, and I'll probably be back to read it a bunch more! Once again, words cannot describe how much I love this story! Thank you :)
This Username Is Classified chapter 1 . 9/12/2016
OMG I LOVED THIS LOVED THIS LOVED THIS! Your plot was awesome and Eren and Levi were just... Hilarious. xD Especially Levi. The way he spoke. Just. PFFT-
Melancholic Yuu chapter 1 . 2/8/2016
Two thumbs way way up!
Storm of Syren chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
Eren flipped out over a video game. I am guessing the tension got to being to much to handle. Love this fix to pieces :)
ChemicallyEnhanced chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Wow, that was great. I love reincarnation fics with this fandom, because it's always so interesting how they come back in a modern AU after all the chaos and fighting and angst of the Shingeki no Kyojin world.
orangemangopudding chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
my feels

*extends a shaky hand*

please help ;-;
huemid chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
oh my god this is beautiful, wow. i love this. i love how you describe their relationship, and how they interact, and they're all in character. i love the details and the imagery and just. everything. about. this. beautiful. fanfiction.
(and btw, i've been reading all of your fanfictions and omg, i love all of them. even when you write in fandoms i don't know/read, like naruto, i still lovelovelove them to death. your writing style is gorgeous. i hope you will write more, or i'll just be here rereading all of your fanfics, because they're magnificent!)
mitsuyo-chan chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Haha, took Eren long enough xd
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 4/8/2015
Um, wow. Thanks for writing this beautiful piece of writing! I loved the idea of this so much! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Omfg this is soooo absolutely cute! Love you're writing. :)
TeenTitanzzLuva chapter 1 . 12/9/2014
This is so fantastic. I just adore the complexity, the deepness, the simplicity...ahhh this is just wonderful. Near impeccable. Thanks sooooooo much for writing this :)
Noelle chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
AHHH! I loved it! It was so cute! Great job. :)
Princessciel chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
Feel free to PM me! Anyway, this was amazing! So amazing in fact the adorable ness and complexity of it had me trying to run in my bed while I was laying down. Superb!

Princessciel
TheReaperGrimm chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Omg this was a beautiful fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014