Reviews for Downriver
kloradori chapter 1 . 8/25
I really liked this piece. :)
severito chapter 1 . 1/23
I loved this story! It's sooo beautiful! :)
Lana Doll Rei chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
Exquisite. I have no more words for you!
Daffodil chapter 1 . 11/17/2016
awwsss! this was one of the cutest SS fanfic's I've ever read- sweet plot, well portrayed characters and the flow of d story line was really2x godly smooth... I love it! #Thumbs UP!
maufullbuster21 chapter 1 . 9/30/2016
This is so sweet. Sasuke is really affectionate in his own way. Thank you for this fic! :3
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 9/6/2016
How sweet of Sasuke. Haha.
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 4/16/2016
Beautiful story! I loved the way you added Sasuke's own reflective side. Not many authors like to waste time on that, and I'm glad you did!

Thank you for the amazing story!
collado chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Great job! I love it more than 'much'. :-)
heyarnoldfangirl chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
i don't think sasuke is OC at all because we all know he tries to pretend to be an unfeeling ass but he's an incredibly passionate guy underneath (going on a revenge rampage surely is driven by passion). this is an incredibly sweet story. beautiful.
Taekookfantasy chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Awww, this was so cute, though Sasuke was kind of OC, but that was what made this story incredibly beautiful.
Euni chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
This is so beautiful. I read this over 3 times over. Just gets me every time
itachi13080 chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
The ending makes you think of how much Sakura is rubbing off on Sasuke. :P Not to mention how cute and funny it was. ;)
You are right. It is more light hearted then your other stories. I like it for that though, cause of how you wrote it and the feelings it leaves the reader with. :)
Love this Oneshot! Your writing is enjoyable and refreshing. ;D
Your-Room-Is-A-Mess chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This is an adorbs story. I love how you portrayed Sasuke, protective but not possessive. That's what I think of him, too. I loved the KakaSasu as well, what a pleasant sidedish to my beloved SasuSaku. It's not always that I see that and I love when I see it. I love their relationship.
White.Rose.Didi chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
I absolutely loved it!
ohsoblue chapter 1 . 3/31/2014
Loved reading this story! I can actually imagine Sasuke doing that :')