Reviews for All in a Day's Work
DollHous3 chapter 18 . 1/14
Okay, so when I started reading this I was really upset that you messed with Felicity's backstory. In the episode where she goes into the underground casino she says that she was raised in Vegas. (Though finding out Isabel's name was in the book was pretty cool.) Now, while I really like the added flavor of a different backstory (in the form of Oma Miriam) I still have a hard time getting past her home town. I do love reading your story though and I hope to read more soon.
readingKs chapter 18 . 1/12
Alright so I know it’s been almost 1 year since you updated this story but it’s FANTASTIC! Love love love love love love love! Please write more! I’m dieing to see Oliver and Jack*** meet! That promises to be great good times all around! Please!
Basker chapter 12 . 12/5/2017
I kind of blame Felicity a little for this snag with Drew. What kind of shitty idea was it to take your “fiancé” and his super protective sister to your fuck buddies restaurant!? Stupid move. Lmao
Guest chapter 18 . 11/21/2017
I like your story. Are you going to make a chapter 19 and more?
Kcwritestuff chapter 18 . 11/19/2017
Now I remember why I never read unfinished stories. I’m in agony waiting for the next chapter. Your work it truly amazing and I’ll wait on pins and needles for more.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
THis is good
aheinoch chapter 18 . 9/13/2017
Great story! Tx! Really hope u continue it...
jessspider chapter 18 . 8/26/2017
Sandradeee, this was 9000 words of total amazingness. A perfectly written chapter oozing with every kind of emotion. Just speechless really. I didn't want that chapter to end. But, it ended perfectly. I really. Can't wait for chapter 19. I'll wait till I'm 90 if I have to lol.

I love how he didn't leave her at the hospital. I love how oliver and her dad met. Love the interrogate with mom. Love Oma. Love the way that Felicity just trying to keep control and accept his inevitable leaving. But yet, Oliver struggles, between what he knows is the truth, that he can't leave her. He wants her, he loves her, does he believe it enough to overcome his prophesied obstacles? Wow, and the ending. Quelle resistance!

Looking forward to more amazingness.
jessspider chapter 17 . 8/25/2017
Oh wow, what a chapter... :) I am heartbroken... Oliver... why oh why oliver do you have to be so... wanting cake and eating it too. This was so perfectly written. Thank you for this chapter. I feel for Felicity. I totally love Oliver's run to default. I love how Felicity tried to snap him out of it. Amazing scene where she leaves the room, and dresses to go see her gran. I love how Oliver won't let her go alone. I love how Felicity just wants a clean separation. I want to smack Oliver. lol. :) brilliant.
jess chapter 16 . 8/25/2017
just brilliant... I love suspenders...love the line... like a man in the desert thirsts for water... :) these are the days... love them. love this.
LiberalShill chapter 2 . 8/16/2017
I love their interactions in this chapter!
myimagination2012 chapter 18 . 8/1/2017
Hope we'll get to read the next chapters. Loving this story a lot. You portrayed the characters flawlessly. Olicity rocks. Loved their almost M moment.
Toni89 chapter 18 . 7/7/2017
I hope you update soon. Such a good story and I want Oliver to meet Jack!
readingishappiness3 chapter 18 . 6/2/2017
This is my second time reading this wonderful story. I am hoping that you finish it. Your writing seems so effortless to us readers that sometimes we forget that the author has a life too. That being said I still hope you will update soon.
magicaltears chapter 18 . 5/15/2017
I really hope I see an update of this soon! It's honestly one of my favorite stories out there and I cannot wait to read more soon!

Britt