Reviews for All in a Day's Work
LILY.pads.ROX chapter 16 . 8/13
Love!
Amazing chapter PLEASE WRITE MORE!
jackiemack916 chapter 16 . 7/29
This is such a great story. I've spent the past couple of days rereading it from the beginning. It's very well written, with a clever plot and great dialogue.
This chapter was...like a Christmas present. All shiny and fun and warm. With a big bow. Great job! I'm loving your writing.
Kitty Larsen chapter 16 . 7/28
More!
That is SUCH an excellent chapter! And totally made me smile :-)
Summer chapter 16 . 7/27
This is a fabulous fanfic! You have captured the voices of the characters as well as their essences to a T. I truly felt like I was watching the show. The story is also so well paced. I can't wait for an update
Profsmrfld chapter 16 . 7/26
I love your story. Wonderful interactions. Love the Tempewrist for menopausal women. You'd make a fortune :). I look forward to the next chapter. Thanks for sharing.
alayneni chapter 16 . 7/26
Great chapter. I liked how you applied the tempewrist to menopause.
darklou chapter 16 . 7/26
Amazing chapter ! Oliver please tell Felicity everything !
schrooten5 chapter 16 . 7/26
I seriously LOVE this! I can't tell you how happy I am you're continuing. I'm so glad Oliver's actually going to talk to her!
I'm excited. Also this temps wrist thing explain more possibly? It's such a small detail but I'm interested.
Anne-Lilian chapter 16 . 7/25
For some reason, the site won't let me review this chapter while I'm logged in, so this is me, reviewing as a guest (it keeps telling me I already reviewed this chapter...)
This was such a wonderful chapter, I absolutely loved it! I can't wait to see what's going to happen, and exactly how Felicity is going to react to Oliver's past with Slade.
I'm waiting patiently for your next update!
Anne
Spitfire303 chapter 16 . 7/25
:D
Jen chapter 16 . 7/25
Because of the way you write Oliver and Felicity, as grown ups who can actually sit and talk to each other, I actually have no desire to throttle Oliver. Maybe a yet? should be at the end of that sentence, but I'll wait to find that out, hee. I love that Felicity knows that he's trying to pull away and immediately tries to put the brakes on it and talk things out. She knows what he's doing and just won't let him. I adore that. I also loved the twist with the Tempewrist saving the day with the McMartins, who were quite wonderful. I really, really enjoyed both, great job introducing two original characters and having them work so well right off the bat. As always, it is such a treat to have a new chapter from you.