Reviews for The Cat and The Toad
Isabel chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
AHHH! Mortimer! I just want them to be happy.
shika93 chapter 17 . 10/17/2016
Great chapter
shika93 chapter 1 . 10/16/2016
Good beginning
Razell chapter 18 . 7/29/2016
Once again those idiot X-Men ruin everything. Honestly, they're as bad as Magneto, forcing people to come with them 'for their own good', sneaking into people's minds, drugging them if they don't come willingly. They're just another bunch of self-righteous hypocrites brainwashing people and fighting anyone who disagrees with them.

Poor Mortimer is completely broken, again. After this, he won't be able to trust anyone. His whole life has been betrayal and cruelty, what does the world expect of him if not to repay it in full? Of course, society would never allow itself to take the blame.

It's good to see your story being updated. I really need to work on mine as well. I enjoyed the update, even if it made me furious at The X-Men.
princessyuki08 chapter 17 . 6/11/2016
Please update
TheLadyOfSouls chapter 17 . 12/13/2015
sometimes the xmen are really dense!
Razell chapter 17 . 10/6/2015
I hate Scott. Comics Scott, Movie Scott, Evo Scott... Cyclops is just a dick with control issues. And now he's made it look like Dahlia is cheating on Toad, leading to a massive X-pile-on for Mortimer.
Xavier's still an idiot.
Logan punching Scott was great! That should happen more often!

Mortimer is still bit insensitive, but hey, he's spent his whole life being a hated 'freak', and most of it as a terrorist and murderer. He's got a lot of baggage to deal with, and Cyclops and the others aren't making it any easier. Of course, i can't condone him attacking a whole restaurant to get at his girlfriend and her perceived lover. He lacks self-control. He has a lethal temper. But he's trying, despite interference from The X-Geeks.

I'm glad you were able to update, but the chapter made me sad. Hopefully our two lovebirds will be reunited...
crazehfreakbesasseh chapter 16 . 9/12/2015
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS SOSOSO MUCH
Razell chapter 16 . 4/23/2015
I take it the X-Men still don't know about the killings? Of course, it was self-defense... Still, killing is a terrible thing, and it would scar someone forever.

I had an amusing picture of Jean sneaking into Dahlia's mind and seeing her being intimate with Toad. I'm sure none of the three would find that amusing, but the look on Jean's face would be priceless.

I like how they shot down those two jerks who were mocking Mortimer at the store.

Poor Dahlia's in a state now, hopefully Toad can pull her through.

Great update, looking forward to more.