Reviews for In The Stillness
Xayian chapter 15 . 3/3/2015
I know the story says complete but it feels like you have more to come. Please tell me there is more to come! :-)
Guest chapter 15 . 10/8/2014
I love you story! Its amazing! Excited for the next chapter!
MsDaHedgehog chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Please please please update this. I need more...
bugmama90 chapter 15 . 9/12/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 15 . 6/26/2014
Loving this! Can't wait for the next update!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
in absolute love with this chapter. plz update soon! best story i've read here
avidavido chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
IN LOVE with this chapter, oh the feels, the FEELS...thank you for writing this chapter, it fills the void of summer absence, and LOVED Keensler romance! I have to commend you on writing congruently with the tone of the show, and the characters are IN CHARACTER (and not off actions just so that they "get together"). Love it so much, sigh. Hope to see something like this on the show :)
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Ohmygod...I just about cried, loved LOVED how you wrote Liz and Ressler. Need to see this on the show! Please keep writing, can't wait for next chapter!
KimmyH chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Loved it! Loving this story! Keensler is well written and I'm curious as to what Reddington is up to with Keen. And yeah, I totally agree. Will they or won't they dragged out for numerous seasons is done by writers who don't know how to write romances. I just wonder if the writers don't know if they want her to end up with Ressler or Reddington (which is just plain weird by the way).
Guest chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
You shouldve seen my happy dance when i saw there was a new chapter! I love it!
thechosenbibliophile chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Loved it!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 14 . 6/16/2014
Very nice
Guest chapter 14 . 6/14/2014
omg love this! there's something very romantic and endearing about how you're writing Ressler. continue please!
KimmyH chapter 14 . 6/13/2014
Excellent chapter. I really love this story. And I too am hoping the writers and team work out a plan and also figure out a way to tell the story of the cases but have time for the personal relationships and reactions to major events such as a well-loved, kickass character getting killed. I do have to say, each of the six main actors are so magnificent. And the show is great and very entertaining but also has the potential to be so much more. It's one of the reasons I'm enjoying this story story so much. You are bringing the personal part of the characters that the show needs. I mean I know that's what fanfic is supposed to do, but for some reason I'm really enjoying this one in particular. Thanks so much for shar