Reviews for When Hope came to Rivendell
noname chapter 25 . 6/25
I so enjoyed this story; I want to continue reading. When is the next chapter?
hazel chapter 25 . 5/25
How long until the next chapter? I'm enjoying the plot and loved the characters.
hazel chapter 22 . 5/25
I was expecting galadriel to interrogate the elves in imladris, since she had the gift of knowing people's thoughts.
Fangfan1 chapter 25 . 5/19
Eluréd and Elurín had a very nice arc and I praise the way you wrote them. They were intelligent, survivalists and helpful for moving the plot along. It's good that Estel trusts them because they are such kind and soft souls, and he could use the comfort. I wonder if he thinks about his family at home and misses them?
I think Eluréd and Elurín are there own characters, however the only similarities I honestly see between them and Elladan and Elrohir is that one brother is very fierce, tough and emotional and the other is easier to see reason. Honestly it is not a big deal, and as long as you continue to bring their love of nature and survival instinct, I think these characters will be there own from Elladan and Elrohir. Don't worry too much.
It was a nice shift in perspective and great to see how Estel is. Hope to see an update as soon as you can! Great job.
Fangfan1 chapter 24 . 5/4
Fantastic chapter. The emotion was heavy and daunting and very good for the setting. It was great to hear Glorfindel and Erestor explaining to the twins about how Elrond really was when they were gone. Good addition to keep the chapter flowing. I'm glad to see Erestor is alright, given the circumstances and that last paragraph with Elrond was the icing on the cake. Very well done, excellent chapter and I hope to see more soon!
Great job!
autistic cupcake chapter 23 . 3/8
I love this story.
Emi The Ninja chapter 23 . 3/8
Plz tell me Legolas finds him on his way to Rivendell?! He wanted to head there earlier then his family right?!
princess moon shadow chapter 23 . 3/7
Love it!
Emi The Ninja chapter 22 . 2/11
...you did not do what I think you did D8 keep those uglies from Estel
princess moon shadow chapter 22 . 2/11
Love it!
Frodo's sister chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
What a horrible elf. It would have been bad enough if he or she killed the child themselves but to give it it to orcs who would have fun torturing it first is despicable. Very good chapter, and very good show of emotions. I wonder if it is a mirkwood elf or a rivendell elf.
Fangfan1 chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
Oooh how wonderful! An update! I am happy to see that you've posted this chapter despite the dreaded case of writers block.
This was a great chapter it was due time for some angst and action after all the hapiness. Though I hope Estel shall be reunited with his beautiful family and i am curious if Legolas or Thranduil will have anything to do with saving him.
Your use of linebreaks and dialouges have improved greatly and the story has become so much better to read. Continue to write and update when you are able to! No rush.
This story is only getting better :).
Emi The Ninja chapter 21 . 12/26/2014
*Laughs like crazy*

I KNEW HE HATED HUMANS! ...wait...he left Estel near a orc pack...*writer holds me back* RHAAAAAAA! LET ME AT HIM (repeat x3 times)
FireFox Vixen chapter 20 . 12/21/2014
Love!
TalkativeChibiko chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
I love your story ! Estel is so cute. I can t wait to see Legolas and Thranduil reaction when they will see him !