Reviews for When Hope came to Rivendell
Fangfan1 chapter 30 . 1/6
Oh tis a sad day. It's been many months since the last update of this story and I am saddened to see it has stopped. However, I understand whatever decision you have or have made towards this story: whether it is due to being too busy, having lost inspiration or motivation or becoming bored by this plot, even if it was due to writer's block, I understand. I have often left many stories unfinished and it's sad to see this one as unfinished because I absolutely loved it from the beginning. Has to be my favorite little Estel/Rivendell family fic ever. I am very happy that you wrote us 30 whole chapters for us to go back and read and thank you for creating such a heart warming fic!
Thranduil's wife chapter 30 . 10/23/2016
Are you ever going to bring a conclusion to your story? Or are you waiting for another author to conclude it for you?
How long have you had us waiting? Though you are quite an artist, could you not write to keep your fans waiting and waiting hoplessly or complete your story?

Or do you just like do to do that to people? Without a care in the world? If that is true; how sad or angry a person you are?
Thranduil's wife chapter 25 . 9/20/2016
Estelasakidfan1988,

I'm very disappointed with you. I've read your story a long time ago and have continued to check for the next chapter, but still nothing. Why left us hanging for such a long time?
Fangfan1 chapter 30 . 5/1/2016
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Estel is finally reunited with his family! Ohh awww, it was so emotional to read Estel reunited with his brothers and grandparents and finally his Ada. Oh bless Elrond, he needed his baby back and now he has him! And Estel can finally feel safe surrounding with his family! This was quite the emotional and wonderful chapter. I was so happy and smiling throughout it, but I know it doesn't end here and there is only more to come and I cannot wait!

Also, Thranduil, Legolas and the entire family were simply too precious and wonderful. Thranduil was worried about Estel getting a cold and that is an image I never want to forget. Oh, Elrond is forever in Thranduil's debt and I am so happy it was this family that did find Estel. This is the beginning of Estel's friendship and bond with Legolas, and maybe even Thranduil and the rest of the family.

Oh Barathon, I understand your pain and it breaks my heart. But I cannot forgive him for tearing apart that family and hurting Estel. I'm so eager for what's to come! Amazing job and keep it up!
cold kagome chapter 30 . 4/20/2016
Omg yay he back home
Emi The Ninja chapter 30 . 4/18/2016
*happy puddle of goo reports that Emi The Ninja is unresponsive right now for she melted from the cuteness of the reunion *
Eosneve chapter 30 . 4/18/2016
Awwwww! Now I have this big, bright, goofy smile on my face and that is only because of you, mellon nin, and because of this wonderful, heart-warming, touching, loving, darling reunion between Estel and his Ada and family! :) :) I love it so much! *melts away*
Fangfan1 chapter 29 . 3/27/2016
It's sad to see Estel leaving Elured Elurin but it was time for him to go. He needs to be home with Elrond and the rest of his family, where he belongs. It good to see a chapter of Estel's story and life coming to a close. I'm very anxious to see Elrond and Estel united and Glorfindel, Erestor and the twins. I can't believe I have to wait another chapter, buuut I understand! It'll be so sweet and exciting when it does finally happen!

I actually really did like Estel's meeting with Legolas and his family. Legolas of course, would go into danger with his heart rather than his head and that is what makes him so wonderful. Estel surely is in great hands now. I'm also very happy that you didn't make Thranduil heartless and having a hatred for the human Estel. Too many people don't understand Thranduil and make him this cold and heartless man, because yeah he has been through enough, but he's not too cruel to cast Estel away. The moment between Thranduil and Estel and even Legolas was so precious and fantastic and I hope we get to see more! However, I am most excited for Elrond and the Rivendell elves and Estel, obviously :). Wonderful chapter and terrific job, keep it up!
LadySoy chapter 29 . 3/14/2016
WOOOT! an update! YEA!

Awww...some bonding time with Estel, Thranduil and Legolas
kinix chapter 29 . 3/11/2016
Your story is really good. Keep going on. I waiting in anticipation of a new chapter.
Emi The Ninja chapter 29 . 3/11/2016
yay! Happy family again!

now tell me who the traitor is so i can strangle them!
doglover500 chapter 29 . 3/11/2016
I can't wait for Elrond to see Estel
Eosneve chapter 29 . 3/11/2016
Yay, you updated! You did wonderfully, I love how you portrayed Legolas and Thranduil in this chapter!
Eosneve chapter 28 . 3/8/2016
Poor Elured and Elurin, I do feel for them! It will be very interesting to see how Thranduil will react! ;)
Eosneve chapter 26 . 3/8/2016
Poor, Estel-less Elrond! Can't wait for them to be reunited!