Reviews for When Hope came to Rivendell
thranduil's wife chapter 26 . 9/9
Your story is beautiful. I want to keep on reading
The Enchanted Stream chapter 1 . 9/5
Okay, so I originally clicked on your story when I was going through a not-so-nice C2 list (that made me really upset as the majority of stories are fun and great in their own ways). Once I started reading, I got hooked! I love little Aragorn or Aragorn origin stories!

I just wanted to let you know that I do not believe your story belongs on that list! It's not okay to make a mean C2 that shames authors' stories! I am encouraging people to take a #NoBullying #DoItForFrodo pledge on a story that I just posted called 'Do It for Frodo.' I want our fandom to be an encouraging and positive place! Please make your voice known!
Fangfan1 chapter 26 . 9/3
Poor Elrond. His reaction is very understandable, but I am glad that Galadriel and the others finally got through to him, no matter how much it pains him. Hopefully Estel will be found too, so everyone can feel a bit better. I'm curious to how Estel and the brothers will react when they learn of what really happened. That meeting between them and the elves will be most interesting. You're building up the suspense here which is going very well for your story. Good job.
The emotions feel real and true to the situation and not overly done or odd, so awesome job.
Good chapter and I look forward to the next chapter to see what happens!
anthi35 chapter 1 . 8/28
oh my god that was awesome i was expecting something horrible after reading your profile but it is not like that at all have more faith in yourself
gginsc chapter 9 . 8/28
It is not me and someone . It is someone
and I. As in Erestor and I. Nice so far
princess moon shadow chapter 26 . 8/27
Love it!
Robin Wild chapter 25 . 8/4
I really liked what you have written with all these chapters so far, and they were so well written that they made me really emotional. Keep up the writing because you write so well. :D :)
noname chapter 25 . 6/25
I so enjoyed this story; I want to continue reading. When is the next chapter?
hazel chapter 25 . 5/25
How long until the next chapter? I'm enjoying the plot and loved the characters.
hazel chapter 22 . 5/25
I was expecting galadriel to interrogate the elves in imladris, since she had the gift of knowing people's thoughts.
Fangfan1 chapter 25 . 5/19
Eluréd and Elurín had a very nice arc and I praise the way you wrote them. They were intelligent, survivalists and helpful for moving the plot along. It's good that Estel trusts them because they are such kind and soft souls, and he could use the comfort. I wonder if he thinks about his family at home and misses them?
I think Eluréd and Elurín are there own characters, however the only similarities I honestly see between them and Elladan and Elrohir is that one brother is very fierce, tough and emotional and the other is easier to see reason. Honestly it is not a big deal, and as long as you continue to bring their love of nature and survival instinct, I think these characters will be there own from Elladan and Elrohir. Don't worry too much.
It was a nice shift in perspective and great to see how Estel is. Hope to see an update as soon as you can! Great job.
Fangfan1 chapter 24 . 5/4
Fantastic chapter. The emotion was heavy and daunting and very good for the setting. It was great to hear Glorfindel and Erestor explaining to the twins about how Elrond really was when they were gone. Good addition to keep the chapter flowing. I'm glad to see Erestor is alright, given the circumstances and that last paragraph with Elrond was the icing on the cake. Very well done, excellent chapter and I hope to see more soon!
Great job!
autistic cupcake chapter 23 . 3/8
I love this story.
Emi The Ninja chapter 23 . 3/8
Plz tell me Legolas finds him on his way to Rivendell?! He wanted to head there earlier then his family right?!
princess moon shadow chapter 23 . 3/7