Reviews for Wide Eyes and White Teeth
Forbidden Tomatoes chapter 12 . 1/24
Oh my god, I missed this story. It's still great, and good luck with how you decide to continue it!
Fan Number 1 chapter 12 . 1/2
Ooooooo, I really hope you continue this, I really like the story so far~ Everything is cool and at last they kissed each other!
Mr Jones Fan chapter 3 . 1/2
OMG, I will totally squeal and come to Alfred's concert, waiting for the rest of the story~
Goog.lystrip chapter 12 . 1/4
I just found this so I haven't been around to notice the apparent-by-the-plethora-of-apologies absences, and I've really liked your story! I really hope you finish it sometime~!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
I AM SO FUCKING HAPPY YOU UPDATED I JUST LOVE THIS STORY SO MUCH AND ITS TRIGGERING SOME EMOTIONS IN ME OH MU GOD I LOVE YOU SO MUCH I AM SERIOUSLY GRATEFUL TO YOU
LeParapluie chapter 12 . 12/31/2016
THEY KISSED AEIRGHWIOERHGIOBGW
Kuro.Suu chapter 11 . 2/6/2016
Such a pain you have not updated since 2014. i'm just praying for you to come back. u.u
Xandrie chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
More! Hehe... I love how this story works. I hope I would be able to read more of this.
AznDumplings chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Update please!
Sketchy-d00d chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
*throws phone on ground* MORE! *has been watching Thor and other avengers movies including iron man and iron man 3* ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... *face plants wall* -Cat.
DespairinglyLuckyYou chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
I forgot to review this chapter!
It was really cute, and though I had to skip a small bit due to second-hand embarassment (which I get horribly), I can't wait for the two of them to get drunk next chapter!
SakuraMoriChan chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Maaaaaan, Arthur, you over reacted big time :( But yay! They made up and they're friends again! X3 And also forced to stay together for a few days XD I wonder if there'll be any new developments with their relationship... :)
dick tales chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
if i was alison and i had a gay cousin who would end up in the future with my favourite idol i have no idea what i would do i would prolly just lie down on the ground and pretend to be a fish gasping for water or something
SpyMiss chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
I just adore these two so much!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Oh god, I can only imagine the look on Arthur's face when Alfred admitted he was gay. I'm in class and trying so hard not to burst out laughing.