Reviews for Wide Eyes and White Teeth
Xandrie chapter 11 . 10/7/2014
More! Hehe... I love how this story works. I hope I would be able to read more of this.
AznDumplings chapter 11 . 7/3/2014
Update please!
The Krystal Cat chapter 11 . 3/15/2014
*throws phone on ground* MORE! *has been watching Thor and other avengers movies including iron man and iron man 3* ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... *face plants wall* -Cat.
DespairinglyLuckyYou chapter 11 . 3/14/2014
I forgot to review this chapter!
It was really cute, and though I had to skip a small bit due to second-hand embarassment (which I get horribly), I can't wait for the two of them to get drunk next chapter!
SakuraMoriChan chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Maaaaaan, Arthur, you over reacted big time :( But yay! They made up and they're friends again! X3 And also forced to stay together for a few days XD I wonder if there'll be any new developments with their relationship... :)
dick tales chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
if i was alison and i had a gay cousin who would end up in the future with my favourite idol i have no idea what i would do i would prolly just lie down on the ground and pretend to be a fish gasping for water or something
SpyMiss chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
I just adore these two so much!
MomoPeachFlower chapter 11 . 3/7/2014
Oh god, I can only imagine the look on Arthur's face when Alfred admitted he was gay. I'm in class and trying so hard not to burst out laughing.
aquamarinetiger98 chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
I love the new chapter 'and stuff'. Alfred and Arthur are really endearing.

That aside, are you alright? o_o I hope the hospitalization wasn't anything too serious.
zoewinter1 chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
I am terrified for the next chapter
SomethingSimsy chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Bro, this story is awesome, I couldn't of wanted any more out of it. Update when you can, don't push yourself if you don't want to I enjoy this story enough to have patience for it and its author, you
elizabeta H. Austria chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
Can't breath CANT AFGFIHJHGJHB
AHAHAHAAHA
Cardfighter By Maple chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
They need to go on a date!
French Fry257 chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
I freakin love this story s0 much! I can't wait until you update!
Maple Pegasus chapter 11 . 3/6/2014
I would very much love to see drunk idiots. Seems interesting to see that unfold. Awesome chapter!