Reviews for Instantly
alkrodien chapter 10 . 4/20
This is the *best* Fosters fanfic I've read after scouring the internet the past two weeks for Stef/Lena stories - completely hooked! Am currently re-reading it for third time after discovering the show recently, thank you so much for this beautifully written story!
ABV chapter 23 . 6/17/2020
Wow, what an amazing story! I enjoyed it so much, it was sweet and romantic, sensual, erotic, hot... Had it all :-). I just recently discovered The Fosters and I wanted them to show more about how Stef and Lena started their relationship, thank you for giving us the missing pieces :-), perfectly written.
WaitingForLightning chapter 23 . 2/24/2020
Cant stop re-Reading this story. Love it so much!
Courtney chapter 23 . 1/2/2020
Very few people have shown the journey from the time they met to the time they get together, and I can honestly say that this is my favorite of those fics. We get to see them as "friends," then we get to see them as a young couple, and I absolutely love it. Chapters 22 and 23 are my favorites though. I love smut so much lol, but these two chapters have something else about them. They are sweet and make me hope that the first time I sleep with a woman, I get someone as cool and understanding as Lena. And I hope it goes even a tiny bit as well. I do hope that your life calms down enough one day to finish this. I totally understand that your family comes first though! I hope the you, your wife, and your girls are doing well!
girliknow chapter 23 . 5/6/2019
You write fantastic detailed sex scenes! They are so great.
tamorapiercefanatic chapter 23 . 4/5/2018
Really enjoyed the story, but you might need to look at the rating?
AdamsFosterSLover chapter 23 . 11/29/2017
I want more
28fangirl chapter 23 . 8/30/2017
Okay I just fall in love with this story! Please give us more. Great work.
Nikki chapter 23 . 7/24/2017
Are you abandoning this story? Been almost a year. I hate when fanfic writers do this...and unfortunately the ones that suck keep writing the good ones like you quit..
TTshorty33 chapter 1 . 6/29/2017
love this story.. u r a good writer.. i hope there more to come
sherripolos chapter 23 . 5/19/2017
This is honestly my favourite Lena and Stef ff- thank you so much and you did an incredible job!
gp211 chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Please update
Deiones chapter 1 . 3/22/2017
awesome!
you were able to write everything we (I) wanted to know about Lena and Stef's beggining.
Thank you. (and I need a cold shower...)
AdamsFosterSLover chapter 23 . 1/18/2017
I read ur story in one day! I LOVE IT LOVE IT
Can't wait for more
This the best fic ever
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 23 . 1/12/2017
What an excellent chapter! And an excellent story night really have loved and do love it. You are talented, keep writing!
Sad news my friend. I have lost interest in the show and as a result, have decided to leave the Fandom.
I will miss reading your stories.