Reviews for Instantly
theypreferthetermpeople chapter 23 . 1/10/2017
Ugh, this is incredible. Worth waiting for. Re-read the last few chapters to recall and DAMN is this wonderful. As much as I love the smut, I'm also excited for a scene that's the first time Lena comes to Stef's place and sees Brandon, or B going to Lena's house, or maybe Lena babysitting B while Stef has a work thing. Just baby B bonding with his future mama :) Thank you for writing!
Sharod chapter 23 . 12/27/2016
OMG! What can you do when you read a chapter like this and it was not all about the sex-but the communication as well between the two women, because let's face it, the sex was just too mind blowing and no comment on that will do. I had shivers go through my body at one point.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE. Happy Holidays and A Happy New Year.
caroline chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
What a great way to finish the first time together...now they are one. Good piece of writing...was it from experience...such detail.
Stef1981 chapter 23 . 12/25/2016
That was amazing and beautiful. Also so realistic! Worth the wait!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
So happy you are back at it! Love this story so much!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/23/2016
Great chapter as always! You are so talented! I can't wait until the next chapter!
scorpun chapter 23 . 12/23/2016
Great chapter...worth the wait.
Supertal22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
Wow very good!
UKEndeavour chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
a great chapter, thank you for sharing can't wait for more. poor Lena. she just want's stef to herself.
Aidyl James chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
I loved the chapter. Well done.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Yay!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Great
BayRenmen chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
Yesss! You're back!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
You write Stef and Lena so beautifully. Can't wait for future chapters. Thanks for taking the time to write!
fandomstuffbro chapter 23 . 12/21/2016
Amazing as always! Ugh I just love the way you write, and I appreciate the time you take to make it this amazing. Just thank you!
238 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »