Reviews for Scarlet Fever
FlamingGinger06 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I read this a while ago, then lost where i found it. This story has made me love this ship. Too bad there is only like 2 stories on here about sunxvelvet. Great story. On a side note what exactly is this ship called?
Alley Cat Sunflower chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Short? Sloppy?! This was brilliant! And, in addition to all your wonderful use of the language and in-characterness, it's brilliant because I've never really considered the ship before, but you've opened my eyes to another possibility. I ship Adam/Blake, but Sun deserves someone and Velvet doesn't have someone… This is basically wonderful and believable too.

…Maybe I'll even contribute to this tiny ship, if this weird inspiration kick I'm on continues!
rmsjms98 chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
This is gorgeous!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
This is really well detailed keep up the good work I would love to see a second chapter
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was a very cute one shot. I actually like this pairing, in spite of not thinking of them together before. I think they'd make a cute couple. :)
Reeves3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
This was really good. :D

Keep up the great writing.
BenRG chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
FWIW, I wonder if Velvet may be a tracker/sniper by training and choice. That would explain her lack of comfort with close-in combat (Blake, if she'd been in Velvet's position, would probably have broken Cardin's arm (if in uniform) or cut off Cardin's hand (if she had Gambol Shroud with her) if he'd grabbed her ear like that).
BrackentheInvisible101 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Awwwww. This is so sweet. AND I SHIP IT. Honestly, I kinda shippped it after trying to figure out who else to ship Sun w/ b/c he deserves love (just not w/ Blake; sorry, Bumblee shipper). Good job. Make more to spread this ship.
CaptainBarracuda chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
If this AU is like this short story, i'm looking forward to reading it, there sadly isn't much Velvet and Wukong fanfiction.
Sock my Rock chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I think you made me almost want to ship these two. It was well written, no glaring flaws, and it flowed well enough to keep my eyes on it till the end. So Kudos for what you done with this story. Yet I found Velvet a bit OOC, from what I've seen in the show I think that she would be a bit more reserved than that. So overall good job!