Reviews for Heated Touch
loved it
Dariel chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Love ur story
Narutoxsakuracx chapter 1 . 4/2/2014
Soo awesome n yah sorry no request... Didn't mean to ask for them in the other review I didn't know lol bt that was awesome hah. naruto is so sexy .!
Tifah98 chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
Sssssooooo LOVED IT
Aika Namikaze chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
ah, another NaruSaku lemon fic from my favorite author :") it's been a long time since ur last NS lemon fic, I miss you y'know? Well ok just ignore that one haha.
but really, seeing your name again on the top rate M archive, it's surprising and exciting at the same time. I thought you won't write NS lemon fic again :')
i'll always wait for another NaruSaku fic from you! Goodluck!
yoruichi1990 chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
nice :)
pinkpetal34 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
hot and sweet at the same time, nice!
DeisuiNeko chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Very good one-shot. I did not think the two of them were too OOC at all.
NightlightVixen chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Hello! I just wanted to leave you a review because I really felt like this fine (and I mean FINE. *wink wink nudge nudge*) piece of work deserved a review. I have always adored your fanfics about NaruSaku because they are very well written and I just fangirl over all of it. I would also like to thank you for merely being a NaruSaku shipper because it appears the world has fallen for NaruHina, which makes it hard for NaruSaku fics to come by. So yeah, I just wanted to thank you for this wonderful fic, and I can't wait to review more of your works for the time to come!
Tayler4ever chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
love it
NaruSakuOTP chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Loved it! Wasn't completely ooc and your writing style is fantabulous.
Grey vs Ale chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I liked the lemon short and sweet, but could feel how Naruto and Sakura felt.
MK loves NaruSaku chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
Hot... No other words to describe it. So frickin hot. Please continue writing Narusaku