Reviews for The Ballad of Sirius Black
CuriousElfQueen chapter 1 . 8/25
This was so lovely! I'm not familiar with the original story/poem but now I really want to look it up. Always love a good Sirmione though.
FallonNicole86 chapter 1 . 2/7
This is maybe the third or fourth review I’ve left for this story but I don’t care because I LOVE this story. It’s is in my top 3 fics to read when I need a vacation from reality and I love it more and more each time I read it.

Thank you for your amazing stories!
Yuky031 chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Beautiful, and perfect.
thank you for this amazing story.
I love sirius and hermione.
galaxies in her eyes chapter 1 . 11/4/2017
This was so sweet! I adored the plot line. Now I have to go check out the Ballad of Tam Lin.
Padfoot'smyMan chapter 1 . 8/2/2017
Call me a romantic sap I just love this story. I like the old fairy tales and I love Sirius/Hermione stories.
l'amour perdu chapter 1 . 7/29/2017
Your writing is a drug that I find myself addicted to

Keep it up
Guest chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
GREAT STORY!
Happy chapter 1 . 5/1/2017
I love it!' No doubt your repelling is better than the original version...
cat chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
:-) love it so much
Kreeblim Sabs chapter 1 . 2/17/2017
Oh my goodness... big props to Calebski for sending this my way. I have been obsessed with the Child ballads for years...and Tam Lin is one of my favorites (who doesn't have this memorized... eh? lol) You tied in so much of the poem and yet this is completely a HP grounded story. And the ending...when he sees the ring again and gives it a little thank you- what a beautiful bow to tie around the end of this lovely story. oh! and adding in her middle name- Jane- to again connect with Janet from the poem! Great idea! To use the poem to not only influence how this tale went but to make Hermione aware of it and learn from it to save Sirius- oh so fantastic! I'm SO HAPPY to have been rec'd this!
Calebski chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I loved this. Had such a fantastic other worldly quality running through it. Loved how Sirius was both in character and so different at the same time.
Just great.
Chrisstars1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2016
Lovely retelling of such a wonderful traditional story.
Tara chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Had so much fun reading this,you have a beautiful way with words,thank you for sharing it with us!
the-cari-moose chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Your story Roundabout Destiny has me obsessed with Hermione and Sirius. It was so utterly perfect and now I can find nothing which even comes close to comparing to your own writing. This story although short is beautiful, you are a wonderful writer.
Adahmel chapter 1 . 4/19/2016