Reviews for Beyond Borders
hwrdtheduc chapter 11 . 3/5
Great story. I think you nailed down Ressler's personality, especially during the action scenes. I can't wait to check out more of your works.
sarabeth1 chapter 11 . 7/20/2015
Great story. When I saw your name I recognized it from way back when I wrote and read Third Watch fanfics. Anyway, I really enjoyed this story. It was an interesting story and i loved Liz and Resslers interactions.
debbiejw1961 chapter 11 . 1/15/2015
Very nice. I really enjoyed it and loved the happy ending! Was so glad you didn't blow them up at the end! Lol.
Thanks for sharing!
guest chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Good story,you should make more keenler stories
Asmodel chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
It was a good story.
It seems you got a fixation on lips since they seem to act more often than the person they belong to, and you should highlight all the "in truth" in your original text (it should be enlightening - pun more or less intended).
Nevertheless it was action packed and intense so thanks for sharing.
bluestriker666 chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
cute ending
Guest chapter 11 . 3/18/2014
Excellent story, written well

Your style nailed the characters down other then Copper and sometimes the others but that was due to your storyline
justatvfan chapter 11 . 3/10/2014
Ahhh! I can't believe it is over. Thank You! You are a great writer and I hope to read more from you, especially a Keen/Ressler story. I hope your muse for this couple strikes you again. You would leave us after every chapter wanting more and deliver everytime and that is not an easy thing to do so Great Job Again!
InuFanJinx chapter 11 . 3/4/2014
This was a wonderful story and I thank you for writing and posting it!
fanfictionforlife18 chapter 11 . 2/18/2014
Aww, it's done! I really enjoyed reading this fic, and I hope to ready much more of what you write! Fantastic job writing this, and I really liked the fact that you didn't make Tom a complete asshole. Great job ;)
staceyyyy chapter 11 . 2/17/2014
Beautiful. Sweet. Amazing :))
Guest chapter 11 . 2/16/2014
Wonderful ending & it has been a very enjoyable ride :)
Caragh chapter 11 . 2/15/2014
Loved this chapter, great way to finish the story. Although saying that I will miss this story a lot, I enjoyed it so much.

Glad Liz finally closed the door on Tom and that Red or Ressler didn't interfere, he was her and only her that could finish their relationship... she needed that closure.

Cooper took the news better than I expected and was delighted when Liz asked Red to walk her down the aisle, it was perfect. Loved the wedding, it was so easy and relaxed, perfect for them and the setting was fantastic.

I know you said you're leaving this fanfiction for a while but not too long I hope, love your blacklist stories as well as all your others. Thanks and talk soon.
KimmyH chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Aw! Sniff sniff. BRAVOOOOO! I'd say encore, but that was the perfect ending! Wrapped up so neatly! Beautiful! Lovely! Yay! Please write more stories! This hiatus is just terrible. Your stories are like hiatus therapy! Thank you so much for sharing!
Kris chapter 11 . 2/14/2014
Great story! Please start a new Keenler fic soon please!